• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

June 26-28 Hidden Falls (not the 19th)

Ill more than likely be driving down in my car. Still haven't acquired a 242.

I'll have seats for you. I'm not going to be able to take off Friday from work, but I have a place I can stay in Marble Falls, if I can't get in the gate, and be out there really early Saturday morning.

Ed, did you get a chance to look for those pants?

I'll have seats for you. I'm not going to be able to take off Friday from work, but I have a place I can stay in Marble Falls, if I can't get in the gate, and be out there really early Saturday morning.

Ed, did you get a chance to look for those pants?

Sweet. Im not sure when I'll be there. Either Friday night or Saturday morning.

You have a new one coming, just blow up the old one

I do? Can't seem to find one lol

I thought you found a ebay case

Nah. I thought I found one a week or two ago, but didnt realize it was for a Grand Cherokee. Wrong spline count and no speedo gear. :( Thats all that eBay has apparently.

Went tent camping this past weekend and it was HOT so we may be in for a hot weekend. Anybody up for sharing a cabin or maybe that trailer? Sorry I sold my Rv and have not replaced yet :(

I FOUND MY RAIN PANTS!!!!!!

All cabins are rented and they no longer rent a trailer. Looks like hot summer nights at the meet. Do we have a compiled list of who is coming... and even saying they are coming?

In the Jeep? :yelclap:

They were actually in my hunting waders for some reason. I can't think of a reason I would need rain pants and waders at the same time though.

I am happy for you?

When we went to Barnwell and Ed only brought shorts I offered them to him, but he took Roger's. I couldn't find them and couldn't remember if I had got them back. Now I know I did.

I'm probably driving out early Saturday morning and heading back that night

Back