• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JKS Quicker Disconnects. 3-6 inches of lift

stumpXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of JKS Quicker Disconnects for an XJ with 3-6 inches of lift. I had them on my XJ with 6.5" of lift, with a little more adjustment to go, so they will probably go up to almost 7 inches.

These are only about a year old, and have been on the jeep for MAYBE 3000-4000 miles. I have had them off of the jeep now for 6 months, so its time for them to go. I removed my entire sway bar.(which I still have if anyone needs it?). These are used, but in good shape. everything you need to bolt em on, and go. They also have grease fittings for each joint.

I looked on the JKS website, and they go for $163.00 bucks.

I will sell these for $90 bucks, shipped. Or, if you are local, you can swing by a pick them up for $80.

I will also entertain trades, not sure what, but you can throw me an offer. Jeep or non Jeep related (tools, shop stuff, I also need a deep cycle battery, no junk, etc etc )

I can only accept money order or check for payment, I refuse to use paypal, so dont ask. If you pay with a check, they arent leaving my house until it clears :D , im sure you understand.

I am in Decatur (Atlanta area), Georgia.

NO **DIBS**, money talks. :D

Thanks, James
[email protected]

DSCN1694.jpg

Surely someone needs these, or has something they want to trade. I will be heading towards Middle Georgia next weekend and could drop em off if you are on my route.

~ James

Back