• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jk stock long arms

See stock jk control arms all over Craigslist these days. Some people ask a lot but occasionally someone just wants it out of their garage for next to nothing.

why does it turn into a question of where what junk yard ,they made it since what 07... so in 8 yrs none have gone to the junk yard.. I just asked if anyone had used them on a xj..

why does it turn into a question of where what junk yard ,they made it since what 07... so in 8 yrs none have gone to the junk yard.. I just asked if anyone had used them on a xj..

You mentioned junkyard arms... and jk's arent in junkyards... so....
****, my bad.... EXCUSE ME....

Personally, I've never seen a JK in a junkyard - and in all my years of going, only recall seeing 2 or 3 YJs. Never even seen a TJ in one...

well i haven't really looked but I have seen a bunch of tj's so in the whole world you are saying they don't have any jk..and that wasn't what I said I asked if anyone had used them on a xj, and I said cause COULD!!! be a good junk yard find.. but you have to be a tool and not see what the real question is, so yea exscuse you

Yup, im a total tool for correcting your dumbass assumptions...

The 'excuse me' thing was sarcasm, but i wouldnt expect you to understand that.

Have fun with your thread.

For what it would cost in total for everything to run stock NON-adjustable JK arms, stock location or not. Better off buying aftermarket or building something yourself. That said, build it right.

I just did a lift on a JK. got rid of the stock stuff. I looked at doing exactly what you are talking about on a friends XJ.

I have to agree with Jonnie Walker on this one. wouldn't be worth the work to use the stock stuff.

I have noticed that on JKs. I guess if your thinking that way dodge ram .75ton could work the same way

I dont see jks in junkyards. Period. And i wouldnt waste money on their stock lowers or uppers and i wouldnt waste my time even if they were free. Youre better off building some arms, buying some used arms on CL.

how is asking a question dumb or even a assumption? your a just a dik the kind of guy that puts other down when they ask something..

Dude asked a question, I responded to it. He didnt like my answer.
10 people have answered his question the exact same way i did... (jk's ARENT IN JUNKYARDS).

I don't think junkyard is the right term, salvage yard is were you'd find them.... I believe daveysjeep may have a few actually.

Back