• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Wave

RGKelly9704

NAXJA Forum User
So I come from a Jeep family, and we have reached a divide. My mother says that only wranglers can Jeep wave, but my Grandfather says everyone with a Jeep (or a 2014 Cherokee) can Jeep wave. Is that something that you guys do, or do you leave it to the soft-top assholes? Just a burning question from a new XJ owner (pictures on the NAC section)

I don't think 2014 cherokee counts but anything else can be jeep waved.

I wouldn't jeep wave a liberty either.

Last edited:
Anything well built or rare or both gets a wave.

Anything well built or rare or both gets a wave.

X2

I live in town. I have better things to do than waving at every darn stock wrangler which drives by. A Hot Rod, restored classic, or a nicely lifted 4x4 deserves a tip of the hat; they are our brethren.

On rural roads, everyone who waves gets one back regardless of whether they are driving a Yugo or operating a tractor. Different place, different rules.

It doesn't matter where I am driving the 2dr Unlimited or the Cherokee, everyone gets the same treatment.

-Ron

Does not matter what I drive. Second rate drivers insist on telling me that I'm #1.

Back