• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeep trails near the 951 area code

kpj2xj

NAXJA Forum User
whats up my name is kevin i have a 92 xj with 4.5 inch lift on 32in tires, open dana 35 and 30. i have only been wheeling for about a year and im looking for some new trails in or around the srounding area of 951.

thanks

whats up my name is kevin i have a 92 xj with 4.5 inch lift on 32in tires, open dana 35 and 30. i have only been wheeling for about a year and im looking for some new trails in or around the srounding area of 951.

thanks
Well there's always the hemet jeep trail... but you know that trail QUITE well don't you? So does your door ;)

Post up some carnage pics sucka.

there is not much by us unfortunately. the best trails for us out here are in hemet and temecula down there or up in big bear. Maybe out towards gilman hot springs and the ten would be good though!

there is not much by us unfortunately. the best trails for us out here are in hemet and temecula down there or up in big bear. Maybe out towards gilman hot springs and the ten would be good though!
Me and Dean (RynoXJ) ran jack rabbit trail, which leads from gilman springs rd. to the 60 fwy. It's a relatively easy trail, but you can get in some serious spots. If you take a wrong turn you end up on a ridge that's got a 200-300 ft. drop on each side. Get's a little hairy ahhaha.

Take a look at the hill just west of Hemet Ryan airport. Plenty of stuff there to keep a stocker or mildly modified rig busy for a couple of hours. There's even a nice little rock gerden on the west side of the hill. Hit me up and I'll meet you out there to play around in the rocks for a couple hours.

ha yes actually the whole passenger side of my jeep knows the hemet jeep trail well lol

thanks for the ideas i havnt been to jackrabbit trail in a long time ..i though it was paved tho

nice little place in hemet up by the ramona bowl, called pachea trail.. go to the end of road and go left, nice rocks and trail,always a good time, especially at nite...

Cleghorn is not new but seemed a little different every time I was there, and is fairly close.

Back