• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep parts and "other" stuff for sale - El cajon/San Diego

SanDiegoOverland

NAXJA Forum User
Jeep parts

>- 4.0L Felpro one-piece engine oil pan gasket -$20.00 (New)

>- 4.0L Felpro Rear main seal -$10.00 (New)

>- Stock angled swing-away tire carrier -$40.00 (VERY open to offers) no hardware, but it has lower bracket installed. (don't have hatch side stuff, but it's easy to fab...)

>- Stock front skid. -$10.00

>- (4) Stock steel Jeep rims, with chrome trim rings and Jeep center caps. Not d-windows, but similar with about 6 cutouts in rim face. With worn out tires. -$30.00

Other stuff:
> - Treadmill - OK shape, digital readout, motor seams to run fine. White powercoat, collapsable digital readout/handhold tower. -$40.00

> - Fridge. Nice model, ok shape. I think it needs a relay to be fixed, but not sure. It's about $2000.00 brand new. Black exterior. -$50.00

> - Jogger stroller - Nice double occupancy (side by side) model with non-swivel front tire from Babies-r-us. It's blue in color, has pneumatic tires, and a hand brake. -$40.00

> - 14ish gun, Winchester gun safe ($500.00 @ costco) - Like new, I don't have 14 guns, and thus, never really used it (it was a impulsive purchase, for sure). It has a dial combination that I honestly don't know if I have the combo for, but the door is open. If I can't find the combo, I'm sure a new lock could be put on for about $150.00, as I looked into going from a dial lock to a digital keypad lock, and that's what I was quoted. Finish and interior upholstery are seriously in like near perfect, if not perfect shape. How about -$375.00 obo.

> - Propane counter top grill - designed to sit in an outdoor kitchen/counter setup. Kind of old-school, but looks like it should work just fine, but I haven't actually fired it up, hence the low cost.... -$20.00

Might have more. I'll add to it as I go.

I can bring certain things to work with me and meet in the Clairemont area to save on driving time, but stuff like the gun safe will probably need to be picked up @ my place with a pickup or trailer. It's movable with two strong guys, (me and you, or you and buddy with me assisting, etc)

I'm open to certain trades. Looking for a few things:

-Mig welder
-sliders
-winch- quality 8274 or M8000 or similar
-ZJ disc brake parts
-mostly cash, though...

Thanks for looking...

Oh, looking for a rear bumper, too. Something like webdogs, or logan's metal, that fits the body lines and bolts to as many spots as possible, not just the 8 stock mounts.

But again, cash works just fine, too. :)

Hey chad got the pm, i think im going to try to sell locally for the time being, brother.

Sorry 'bout that.

I'll check with you if/when i decide otherwise.

Cheers,
Brian

For the tire carrier what would I need to make it useable

For the tire carrier what would I need to make it useable

the arm itself is in good shape, as is the hinge and bumper bracket. I think I even have a reinforcement plate that mounts to the bumper. It's basically just a few bolts on that end, and then the catch assembly that bolts onto the hatch itself.

I used a ubolt mounted through the hatch, and that worked pretty well.

The carrier just needs something to catch onto, to stay closed...

I've had a bit of interest in a few items, thanks for the PM's. I'm looking to unload most of this in the next few weeks...

Mrs. SandiegoOverland wants these things out of our garage, so make some offers, and come and get'um.

Again, cash is king, but willing to do some trading, too.

2stix: I think I'm going to pass on the slider offer, as I don't wheel my rig where I'd need them, but definitely open to other idea's from you or other folks.

Back