• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep may be gone soon

I am just used to it.... I have built up a tolerance! LOL Nah she is a pretty good gal. She lets me do jeep stuff, and doesn't really get pissed when I spend money on it. So who am I to complain?

oh great another scott :rolleyes: haha just kidding. well you still got the nissan and i guess we can still let you tag along with us. haha if we ever go out........ anyways its good to get out of debt. no one needs that right now.

Yes I am selling ti another Scott. I will definetly still be around and hope to get another XJ someday. I definetly will still hang out with the friends I made here as this is on of the best group of guys I have ever had the pleasure to wheel with.

We like you to Chia but don't get too mushy on us now... Besides if you left you know we would hunt you dont on the Xterra forums.

Scott.. Welcome to NAXJA!

And YES you are getting a great XJ. I have seen it in action many times and it has done very well. Even made the trip to Barnwell, wheel and made it back a few times.

I do beleive that if you keep up with NAXJA and show us the things you do to the XJ.. we all will have abetter piece of mind about it.. lol.

WOW... Scott is selling Scott his XJ.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll post pics of it after I get some bumpers and hopefully a roof basket ordered up. I was leaning towards the Rock Hard front and rear. Being new to the XJ platform and gearing out an off road truck I could defiantly use some suggestions.

Scott

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll post pics of it after I get some bumpers and hopefully a roof basket ordered up. I was leaning towards the Rock Hard front and rear. Being new to the XJ platform and gearing out an off road truck I could defiantly use some suggestions.

Scott

Lol thats the front bumper I had on it. Save some money go with JCR or AJ's

New scott,
You local to here? I've got a surco roof rack I'm thinking about selling.

Chia, it's time for you to move on. This thread is now about new Scott.

Nicely said sir.

J/K

Round Rock is also my home. A knocking sound has developed at idle that increases with engine rpm, from poking around with at stethoscope it sounds like it may be a loose con rod, hopefully that's what it is and it hasn't scored the crank. Tentative plans to drop the pan on Monday and check it out.

Going to hold off on buying bumpers until I get a good idea of how much engine work is needed. Did you ever hear this knocking Chia? I'm not accusing you of hiding anything even if I need to rebuild or replace this engine it I am happy with our deal. Just looking for your input as to what this knocking may be seeing as you know more about the truck than I do at this point.

Any other help is also appreciated thanks in advance.

Scott

I'm the one who put that pan on last. Don't worry about replacing your rms while you're in there.

Just ordered the shop repair manual, perhaps it can cure me of my ignorance and aid in rooting out the mystery knocking and squeaking.

Those Titan stroker engines look like a hoot, too bad it's the wife's turn for the next big toy. After we get her 190 gallon saltwater reef put together then I can start dropping some coin on "upgrades".:repair:

Back