• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep may be gone soon

LOL...no, I wish! Are you thinking about my car? Well, now my kid's car, but whatever.
No, the wagoneer you were trading/selling or whatever.

hey as long as you don't stop wheeling. good luck with selling the jeep.

Good luck with it bro... I hope it works out this time

It's not too much, dont worry. Be patient, a kid who loves XJ's as much as we do is lookin out for his first ride. He just hasnt found yours yet.

Yeah bro..... someone will come along who is willing to pay what you are asking. It just might take some time first.

I'll still let you wrench on mine just so that you don't forget what it's like. Might even let you wash it....that is, if I were to actually wash it.

Well Barring this guy doesnt change his mind it will be gone tommorrow.

Nope, not going to change my mind. Looks like you didn't abuse it and put some thought and effort into the upgrades. I did find out how much you bought it for and must say I still think our agreed upon price is a fair deal.

Wasn't trying to dig up any dirt on the truck but I stumbled across this forum and the exact pic you used to sell the truck. Figured I would take a look and see if you were as legit as you seemed to be, I think you fairly represented yourself and the truck and look forward to taking it off your hands.

See you tomorrow,
Scott

Scott.. Welcome to NAXJA!

And YES you are getting a great XJ. I have seen it in action many times and it has done very well. Even made the trip to Barnwell, wheel and made it back a few times.

I do beleive that if you keep up with NAXJA and show us the things you do to the XJ.. we all will have abetter piece of mind about it.. lol.

WOW... Scott is selling Scott his XJ.

Yes I am selling ti another Scott. I will definetly still be around and hope to get another XJ someday. I definetly will still hang out with the friends I made here as this is on of the best group of guys I have ever had the pleasure to wheel with.

Sure thing, and you know Chia. you can still come to meets and just ride shotgun with Flores from now on.

You can be my wing man anyday Mavrick...

We can't lose you just yet. And you will always be welcome here. You ARE one of the founding fathers of this chapter.

Yeah well you can always ride with me (if you can stand Hannah for that long) ;)

Back