• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Blessing May 4, 2013. MICHIGAN

Re: Jeep Blessing 2013

Im from around the area and theres a bunch of hotels in traverse city and a few in cadillac. As for camping there is tons of state land. I spend a lot of time camping on the manistee river in the summer. I like to pick a spot on the river and just explore.

Im from around the area and theres a bunch of hotels in traverse city and a few in cadillac. As for camping there is tons of state land. I spend a lot of time camping on the manistee river in the summer. I like to pick a spot on the river and just explore.

I was thinking about state land too.

Cool.

I might end up doing a mini convoy with you Dan, depending on what time you leave and if some of my friends are coming.
I think someone else should be in charge of lighting the campfire though...

when is this?

is there stuff easy enough for a stock 5.9? :evil grin:

mac 'not sure if we are ready for michigan tho' gyvr

I was going to be nice and put the date in the thread title...

mac 'already spent half my day on here' gyvr

Re: Jeep Blessing May 4, 2013

Good idea. :D

Yes, you need to come up Thursday, spend the night at our house then go up Friday.

I have to work Sunday at noon. Maybe I will take Sunday off.

You are bound and determine for me to put my trailer in your driveway...

I have Sat/sun off that weekend...

I think that a campground I can get into may determine things...

mac 'we'll have to see how it works out' gyvr

Sounds like this might turn out to be pretty fun...

BTW, Im looking for 91-95 pressure and return fuel lines, from tank to fuel rail if someone is parting out a jeep and wants to bring them.

This sounds like its going to be a fun time. Now to figure out which Jeep to bring. Let us know where everyone is staying at

The niner could definitely run all the course besides chadville mac. I'm not sure if I am going to trailer my junk up or not, depends on if i get on top of fixing it. If I do I am running chadville. If not we will bring the wifes heep and run the rest of the course.

Now if you are running this course let me tell you now there is a TON of idle time. They cram hundreds of jeeps into a small area. It is ran very well and every single obstacle has atleast one worker spotting on it. But it does take some time to run.

You can't be going here to wheel or else you'll probably be dissapointed, every mall crawler and the liberty loving brother comes to this.

Let me know if you guys plan to camp. I may join the party, but mesick is only 35 minutes from my house.

I am really leaning towards just driving the wifes xj up. There is a group that is running trails from baldwin all the way up there, so I'll probably get in on that. That way the new baby can have A/C if needed.

Looks like we will be going. Don't know when we are leaving yet tho. May leave early Friday morning and go mess around for a day

Back