• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is it normal that the drivers side of my XJ is .75-1 inch lower than the passenger?

Re: Is it normal that the drivers side of my XJ is .75-1 inch lower than the passenger?

the coil spring mount on the passenger side of the axle is .5 in higher than the drivers side

Re: Is it normal that the drivers side of my XJ is .75-1 inch lower than the passenger?

^Then why is mine leaning to the drivers side.

I only weigh 170lbs. My GF is only 110.

Yup, my 01' XJ leans about the same as your guys too. I have a 3" OME/DPG lift, JKS trackbar, SYE, and 4 degree shims. Other than that it's stock.

Bugs the hell out of me to but am just learning to deal w/ it. I guess everything is fine.

I had a bad motor mount when I bought mine and I noticed it was way off as well, almost 2 inches.

To follow up with my dumb thought that maybe having the trackbar just a little to short could be pulling down on the driver side and ofcourse the opposite would happen to the passenger side. I was wrong! I purchase an adjustable trackbar not to exactly fix that but everything and it didnt make a difference like i thought it would have. It is still 3/4" lower on DRIVER side than it is on the passenger. I ONLY eyeballed the pads on the front end however to add to some one elses comment they look to be the exact same or real close to the same height off of the axle not 1/2 inch different.??

Sounds like just a jeep thing:looney:

I wonder how a RHD jeep lists???

Back