• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iron Rig Wheeling Trip, whos in?

Subscribing now to keep in sync. I know I won't be able to come run the whole thing due to finances and work obligations, but I'd enjoy meeting up with the group at one of the locations.

i think this would be pretty cool like said before it would be a good idea to get like a few sponsering companies and have some stickers of their companies on our rigs because that would be a good advertisement expecially for the rigs that do make it the whole time plus the driving time on the road and trails would be good advertisement for them as well

Maybe, we table this run for this year.

-Schedule it for next year, Name a date
-Address specific rules of competition (Street-able rig, moving from OHV park to OHV park on its own power etc..)
-Put together an entrance fee, 15~25 bucks
-Open it up to other forums and Vehicles types
-Gather After Market Sponsor Ship and interest
-See if we can get JP/ four Wheeler, maybe even Crawl to cover the event I am sure there are others.

Could be a blast.

I'm in on this for next year I just need lots of notice so I can get the time off work. With all the "responsibility I have with the new job I can't do a week off without about 6mo warning.

Maybe, we table this run for this year.

-Schedule it for next year, Name a date
-Address specific rules of competition (Street-able rig, moving from OHV park to OHV park on its own power etc..)
-Put together an entrance fee, 15~25 bucks
-Open it up to other forums and Vehicles types
-Gather After Market Sponsor Ship and interest
-See if we can get JP/ four Wheeler, maybe even Crawl to cover the event I am sure there are others.

Could be a blast.

I really like where you are going with this. We should make a big deal about a run like this. Plus with more time to plan it is more likely that I will be able to get the time off work.

We should have a mini comp each day.

Examples:

Best marinade while you wheel - one day marinade you can make at camp
Best trail sandwich - Make an epic sandwich for lunch

I would be in for this but as a support vehicle. If I don't own a trailer by then I would need to borrow one. I will also by then make my junk legally streetable again. My services could include. Hot showers, street side crapper, on site welder, power tools, air, and all sorts of what not's. Also tow truck if some one breaks something real bad. That person would have to drive my junk back to a suitable location or help with gas money to there house. (my tow rig gets about 6mpg on a good day towing)

Dave.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Starting to sound a lot like the Trail Tour that goes on every year

Look up Scott Frary's Trail Tour. He leads a group of rigs through the well known trails around us every year. But its invite only

That is somewhat similar, but this would be without any trailer rigs, must be street legal etc...

That is cool, though found some nice pics from 09.

Back