• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introducing myself

acting like an authority.

...I'll rollover and submit to you on this one. :worship: I don't ever recall me trying to be an authoritarian, but i'll stop right there. I refuse to argue with anyone any further. :smoker:

, posts like mad to pad his count
I didn't know me posting was a crime. :lecture: And the number of post that I have is insignificant to me. It's nothing more than a mere record of activity.

I have four actual friends in the world, the other two or three thousand (<---Edited, prior typo.)people that I see during my weekdays and weekend parties that claim to be my friends; are just aquiantences.
Have a cheerful day everybody at NAXJA. :cheers:

I didn't know me posting was a crime. :lecture: And the number of post that I have is insignificant to me. It's nothing more than a mere record of activity.

Your posting is not a crime. However, posting without adding anything to a discussion (edit: so does responding to one post with 4 or 5 of your own) can give you a reputation as a post-whore as well as breaking basic netiquette.

Again, none of your "crimes" means much individually, it was the sum of the parts that got the response from me.

Back