• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introducing myself

If the bet is moved to next month, I am so there!!

Fine

If I go. lol

chicken!

Bro. I wasn't planning on going next month. It's a maby.

Oh ok, my bad dude.

It's cool. I wana go, idk if it can work for me lol

Yeah, I am in the same situation, my days off are only friday and saturday, but if I get this raise soon, that means my days off might not be so readily available, forced and voluntary overtime.

But lets get this thread back on the actual topic posted.

Anyways, i'm the cook around here, whenever we have meet-n-greets or wheeling trips.

Have you ever actually BEEN on a wheeling trip or meet and greet? If not, you probably shouldn't claim to be the "cook around here". Just sayin...

Oh, and welcome to the party, Brandon. If you're looking at a low-COG build, our resident expert on those is ExTankerGuy (JR). I'm sure he'd be happy to answer questions about how he's run his build.

Welcome!

Have you ever actually BEEN on a wheeling trip or meet and greet? If not, you probably shouldn't claim to be the "cook around here". Just sayin...

Hey, just cuz I haven't wheeled with NAXJA doesnt mean you can be rude. Also, nobody else is stepping up to the plate, so it's up for the taking. And I claimed.

He is not being rude... Just blunt. That's how Kendrik rolls.

And we do have a cook... Kinda. Depends on if he stays with us or goes back to the ricer scene.

Who is he? I'd like to meet.

Kendrik = RRC Treasurer / Recorder

A BOD member and a RRC founding member. Great guy... fun to wheel with just got to get to know him first.

No, not him. The cook. I know who Kendric is, just need to meet him first. Who's the cook/ricer?

Chia... aka BigDaddyChia

Ahh. He hasn't been on here for a while. What's his story? Is he the reason for ChiaSpeed as well?

Back