• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

Hey everybody,
New to Jeeps. Just bought a stock-as-hell (although r-titled) 2000 XJ Classic a couple of weeks ago. Loving it so far. I live in Brookville, PA... Anybody from around there? Dubois? Clarion? New Bethlehem? Knox? Punxsy? No? Okay...
Looking forward to BEE-ESSing with all of you.
3k53ma3o25O05Q35T0ac13be062f1ef4412bb.jpg

Sorry, that is a pic from the craigslist ad I found it in, but that's the jeep.

Was gonna say, thought your name was a different color last I saw it... welcome!

The Name's Chris, I live in Upstate NY, Just got about two feet of snow the past two days...woo. Anyways ive got a 98 sport four door. with a 5 inch lift, some 32 in swamps (looking for 35s soon) not a whole lot of extra goodies besides my bumper i just finished up for it. and i don't know how to post pics on here so yeah no pics sorry

My name is Jared and I live in Western New York. I have a 95 xj for a DD and just picked up a 4.5" Rough Country for the 93 in the garage. Lookin' to build a nice little rock crawler. Always looking for tips and ALWAYS on the forums. I'll have a pic library as soon as I start tearing into the 93. Nice to meet all of you. :cheers:

The Name's Chris, I live in Upstate NY, Just got about two feet of snow the past two days...woo. Anyways ive got a 98 sport four door. with a 5 inch lift, some 32 in swamps (looking for 35s soon) not a whole lot of extra goodies besides my bumper i just finished up for it. and i don't know how to post pics on here so yeah no pics sorry

get yourself a photobucket or imageshack account of some sort, upload your pics to that, copy and past the

586.jpg
[/IMG]
1tuffmj
586.jpg
hello fellow jeepers.im new to this whole computer thing.hard to work this thing with a hammer.im a mechanic at a jeep only shop but im not here to push the busness but what ever helps me pay the bills.i have three jeep.a 87 mj that iv had for 12 years,a 98 two door xj and a 79 bone stockcj7.other then that im 31 no kids and not married.i owen a atv and love the wood and hope to help what i can and get help as well thanks

586.jpg
hello fellow jeepers.im new to this whole computer thing.hard to work this thing with a hammer.im a mechanic at a jeep only shop but im not here to push the busness but what ever helps me pay the bills.i have three jeep.a 87 mj that iv had for 12 years,a 98 two door xj and a 79 bone stockcj7.other then that im 31 no kids and not married.i owen a atv and love the wood and hope to help what i can and get help as well thanks

fixed your picture :thumbup: second one at the end of the post didn't have enough of the url to fix it.

Just paste the stuff from the box that starts with

holy shit that MJ is huge.... dare i ask specs?

87(amc)stock 4.0,aw4,231 no sye.yep no sye.very little money spent on lift, front is 6in yj springs wit sum work.bilsein shocks.front shackel(its a jeep)back is 6in drops on drouble wrap stock springs wit sum work and skyjacker shocks. and 100 bucks in box tube.not one round pipe on whole truck but facktoy rool bar(soon to change.rears is wear i spent my saved pennys.f250 cut down 7in.arb 5.13,comolly shaffs yukon super joints stock ford hubs.simi floter 60 35spline detroit disc brakes.made every thing my self from hangers to steering.5ft bed 107 wheel base alum boat gas tank.need any help wit something give a buzz at no excuses 609-758-2600

Hi everyone. Mike from Chicopee,ma new to jeeps just picked this one up still going threw fixing and replacing parts to make it my own. 6in lift 35x12.50 on 15x10 wheels, bushwacker flares, cracked exhaust manifold and broken shock.
CIMG0685.jpg

The forum has a lot of good info and seems like good people.

Back