• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

In Rocker Panel Rock Sliders

Seeker

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of in the rocker panel rock sliders that I had installed a week before I rolled my jeep. They have some rust spots from sitting around. I think I am going a different route with my new jeep unless no one picks these up. I will get pictures of the sliders of soon unless someone picks these up.
Feeler $225 obo

May be interested in trading for: Welding Equipment (Welder, Tanks, Etc), canon lenses, sprinkler material, lumber, ham radio, mountain bike let me know.....
553C3D04-5460-4798-8579-1FFC2DB7D71C.jpeg

2652B98B-F315-4E53-842C-882B02F0956C.jpeg

Interested, do you have any pics of how they mount? What's the material thickness? I've been intending to cut out my rockers and make sliders, this would be easier.

Last edited:
Where did you roll your Jeep? It looks like a Big Bear trail.

Bump, Good deal on sliders.

Sorry, I haven't replied I apparently am not getting notifications.
The rolled jeep has all been parted out and scrapped.
Material is about 1.5" but I'll check and get better pics.... It is really thick and heavy duty... and it does replace the rocker panel...
I rolled on dishpan after roller on cleghorn earlier that day on a v-notch... my heep was really unstable.... New one is lower to the ground..

Darky... an elbow was welded to the frame and the slider...This is a more current pic you can see the bracket on the left slider... (there is some surface rust from sitting)...
photo.JPG

the more I look at these the more I am thinking I'll put them on so hurry up and buy them ;)

El Mateo... it was on 33" and 5.5 inch lift with a d range (probably 80lb tire on the roof rack)... My last rig was a wrangler with 3.5 and I had done that trail and John Bull with no problems... Maybe it was the lift or it was that I wasn't used to the height or I am a sucky driver.... but my wife told me to get back on the saddle ;)

I currently have 33" on a RC 3.5" right now and actually get good travel.. I only have done one difficult trail in the new rig and had no hang ups but it wasn't that rocky.... I feel way more stable but I am still traumatized from the rolls so I am probably not the person to ask ;)

And by hate I mean I would rather not have to drag everywhere to get through an obstacle. Not because of body damage

It's funny you should say that, I am 4" on 33's and drag my sliders everywhere and I wouldn't have it any other way! I go anywhere I point my jeep, a lot of where your jeep can take you lies within the driver...

It's funny you should say that, I am 4" on 33's and drag my sliders everywhere and I wouldn't have it any other way! I go anywhere I point my jeep, a lot of where your jeep can take you lies within the driver...
..... right. :rolleyes:

LOL Explorer 1. Just so you know that was my second roll. On the first roll we flipped the vehicle with a strap on the sliders... shows you how strong they are

Back