• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

pretty surprising that they didn't have rails from the factory. You can't even buy bunkbeds without rails these days can you?

I once fell from the top bunk, took the pillow and blankets with me, didn't wake up.

explains things doesn't it?

You landed on hot wheels, legos and micro machines. I woke up, saw you sleeping and went back to sleep.

Maint positions usually turn into good things

Pretty decent gigs until it hits the fan. I've been on the job from 5 AM to 11PM. Other days I've done very little. All in all it looks real good on a resume for the next place. It opens doors and usually gains good training.

What field ben?

Pretty decent gigs until it hits the fan. I've been on the job from 5 AM to 11PM. Other days I've done very little. All in all it looks real good on a resume for the next place. It opens doors and usually gains good training.

What field ben?
Work for Purina. Be working with electrical and air powered cylinders mostly.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

2,820 lbs
c59a99f197b48a819a82245fb5498a0c.jpg

There is always a need for maintenance people...hell the city here is almost always looking. Between the power plant, water pollution control center, water plant, electric services plant and all the Parks and facilities there are lots of maintenance guys. My building guy has been there for 20+ years and probably clears $85k with benefits and state pension to keep up on a pretty low maintenance building. The only down side is he has to put up with jerks like me :)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lima is about 1.5 hours from me.

I filled the LJ up for the first time since Winterfest.

18 miles on 12 gallons of gas.

mac 'need to get it out more' gyvr

So the original travel plan for the new job was going to be Minneapolis for 2 weeks at a time. Come home for a weekend and head back out for 2 weeks. That was going to go on for the next 8/12 weeks. I pushed to not do that. Way to rough of a schedule with my wife due in 3 weeks. Instead they're sending me to Kenosha. Same schedule but at least I can drive home every weekend. And if there is an emergency i can be home in a couple hours. Still tough but gotta do it.

Bunk beds in the RV are magic.

mac 'no kids beds to make or tear down' gyvr

Back