• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Too bad nothing like some cousin lovin' fun to complete a Kentucky vacation.
I have a cousin in Kentucky, but he seems not interested in my vacation plans.
:dunno:

Gettin' lucky in Kentucky! I actually wore that shirt to the wedding rehearsal last night.....

We have a mopar nationals here and the local city shuts down the main drag for burn outs. The police leave everyone alone until they see booze or people getting outta hand. I've taken the 5.9 up and laid some patches.

I was at the last Car Craft Magazine's Street Machine Nationals to held in Indy, 1981.
The National Guard was called out for that one, cops couldn't keep things under control.
One of my buddies got bit pretty good by a police dog. It was a challenge to get him to a hospital with all the craziness going on.
Still have the t-shirt too...

Getting close to punch out time. Real Tough night too. I'm sure after a cheeseburger I'll be sleeping like a baby today. Wife and kid are out of town also, so I don't even have noise to deal with.

Not Friday though....Monday.

Morning gang. Wife n kid stayed at the camper last night so it was nice to have the whole bed to myself. I am betting wife said the same thing at the camper too, she hasn't been sleeping well since I had my surgery bc I toss n turn all night.

Morning gang. Wife n kid stayed at the camper last night so it was nice to have the whole bed to myself. I am betting wife said the same thing at the camper too, she hasn't been sleeping well since I had my surgery bc I toss n turn all night.
naw, she slept fine after I gave her some real loving. she snores, by the way

bd7080132403e6824da46880a61ca386.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

639253163bab7127ac2930359a709f0b.jpg

This is my sunday, hopefully moved out and closer to work by next week. I really need a garage, minus the mortgage

So is that beer any good?

145e12cf4ba2b0dcfbedaf48f7a04ba8.jpg

Garage attic clean out part 1 of prolly three...

mac 'why do I keep this crap' gyvr

Mutual agreement between me, my partner, and the 2 production leads,
Let's not do anything we don't have to tonight

SAM'last night was tough on us'SET

Back