• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

So today I had to run out and jump start my girlfriends CR V and i realized a mini jump starter would come in handy. Have you guys picked up any of the mini lithium ion jump starters? Im looking at an Antigravity XP 1, dont really wanna shell out more than $100 preferably less. This one will probably go to the girlfriends car, and I'll pick a second one up for the winter.

I carry one in my XL for just in case and fits well win the ammo box in the buggy when wheeling. But I also carry a BoosterPac brand es5000 for work, we have 2 plus another brand at the shop. The little lipos are great for everday peace of mind gor normal people.

Thanks for the link. I searched like 3 different ways, amd it wouldn't find it. Is Stillwell this coming weekend? I can't remember now. Anyways if it is this weekend then probably not. I'll probably have to work as I traded a day off with another guy at work, and I still need to fix my trackbar, and the CB radio in my jeep.

Thanks for the link. I searched like 3 different ways, amd it wouldn't find it. Is Stillwell this coming weekend? I can't remember now. Anyways if it is this weekend then probably not. I'll probably have to work as I traded a day off with another guy at work, and I still need to fix my trackbar, and the CB radio in my jeep.

google worked for me. yeah, this sunday

Had one of the office girls come in my office this morning bitching about being hot and wanted me to turn the tstat down, claimed she was getting ready to have a panic attack since she was so hot. Dumb ass is wearing a sweater and 2-3 tshirts. Guess what my answer was?

Some people are so self centered to not give a shit about the other 30 people in the office. Putting the tstat under lock and key turned out to be a lot of fun.

Tonight I'm on ot coverage and cutting out after 8hrs about 3am. It sometimes is weird getting off work at 3am but cool weird.

Well that didn't happen. Bunch of shit happened shortly after posting that. night went from me staring at my phone looking for 3 to not being able to get everything finished by 7 real fast.

Right after posting about having to call my on call boss, I had to call him at 12:30, then, again at 2 about, then he actually came in at 3.

Stressful night...

What do you all think the going price would be for a lp dana 30 with lock rite locker and blue torch fab diff cover, and a 29 spline 8.25 with disk brakes and limited slip? Got someone that might be intersted in the axles under the jeep but haven't been paying any attention as to what stuff has been going for.

Back