• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Got some new nitrile gloves for the garage and tried them out today ( thicksters from napa) they are bad ass and better than the black ones I have previously used.

Got some new nitrile gloves for the garage and tried them out today ( thicksters from napa) they are bad ass and better than the black ones I have previously used.

i always used the cheap black ones and broke about 10 pairs everytime i did something. ill have to look at these.

i have fat hands :(

c4cde6b19a07d33ce284bf62ac38c749.jpg

It's gonna fold like a taco.

Looks good Josh.

Ben, I was considering a $500 offer, but really want to see it first.

10-14 inches of snow predicted for here starting sometime tonight.

mac 'I'll believe it when I see the snow' gyvr

Ben. That thing got a tittle? I need something like that.. or an actual pickup truck.

The ravens were the black ones I wore, the ones I referenced earlier are better....50 gloves/box

Last edited:
The ravens were the black ones I wore, the ones I referenced earlier are better....50 gloves/box

Well damn I'll have to look into them as I've been very impressed with Ravens.

Raining now for the last 3 hours, moved 30 cars to prep for the 4-10" of snow they are calling for. I'm hoping by moving all the cars it wont snow.

Well damn I'll have to look into them as I've been very impressed with Ravens.

Raining now for the last 3 hours, moved 30 cars to prep for the 4-10" of snow they are calling for. I'm hoping by moving all the cars it wont snow.

the ravens were the ones i was talking about too...i was going through 10 of them every day wehn i was working on my motors swap

Back