• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Picked this thing up today, now I don't have any excuse to make it on some offroading trips, well besides work and not having a trailer (yet).

Just say no!

They will make it sound like you'd be foolish to not buy, even if you don't use it you can rent it for a profit, or re-sell it, they are more full of crap than the port-a-potty at the chili fest.

That said, if you forget about your original investment, the maintenance fees can be significantly less than even hotel rates, and having a condo with a full kitchen can save you money on meals.

There are so many variables to consider, but unless you plan to go to the same place every time, exchange value is most important. If you buy at French Lick, Indiana, you will be lucky to exchange to Florida, forget about Hawaii unless you want to exchange your two bedroom for a studio or hotel room.

We're pretty happy with our three weeks every other year in Hawaii and our every year week that was originally in Mexico but now is also all over the US.
Somehow we're doing 46 days in Hawaii next year, with enough points left over for a couple more weeks if we want.

we made it out of there with our shirts still on our back! said our no's then they shoved us out the back door and into a tiny little hut to get the free stuff. and thw wife said she wont be falling for that again.

Mayhem fest today. Is it weird that the band I'm most excited to see is Body Count? Ice T's return to heavy metal \m/

I didn't say you couldn't help.....and I take cc.

I think you are probably still better off without being involved in this one.

Also, that revolutionary caster adjuster... :laugh2:

(Make no mistake, they use that hinky thing because it is cheaper to weld a few more pressbraked cnc cut bits of metal than it is to put a heim and a threaded adjuster for the diff end into the kit. Get their kit? Hope your diff doesn't pull the same trick altrocker's and three of my other friends have with it.)

Brendan is back? Wtf, it's about time!

Off to redheeps house this week! Then nascar hall of fame this weekend!

u4avabag.jpg

mac 'rental' gyvr

Not sure yet on plans. basically lower 6" will need to be cut off as its all rotten. More then likely I'll build a 2x3 frame and cage to support it with ether a 8.1l or coyote, 5spd, eaton rear, tall skinnys rear, short skinnys front. Might bag it or let it eat weeds...

No front clip yet, guy is cleaning his barn still.

Need to finish buddy's flat fender rod and my 68 Valent first before this turd goes in the shop, so its a few years out.

Well had a good day at the junk yard today. Picked up a front drive shaft, rear drive shaft for zj, Dana 30 yoke, electric fan, mechanical fan shroud, perfect rear xj tail lights, and an ignition switch. All for $60. I would say that's a good days haul.

Not sure yet on plans. basically lower 6" will need to be cut off as its all rotten. More then likely I'll build a 2x3 frame and cage to support it with ether a 8.1l or coyote, 5spd, eaton rear, tall skinnys rear, short skinnys front. Might bag it or let it eat weeds...

No front clip yet, guy is cleaning his barn still.

Need to finish buddy's flat fender rod and my 68 Valent first before this turd goes in the shop, so its a few years out.

valiant? do tell...

Back