• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

My buddy who used to own a VW Jetta said there's a VW wave too. I drove his car around a few times and saw one. By the time I went to wave back, it was too late.

I quit waving in Jeeps a long time ago. Now what I have to hope for is to find one in a parking lot to leave my card on or see be scootin down the road next to one and give him/her the thumbs up.

Hobag can prolly relate, I get more waves in the LJ in a trip across town than in 13 years of owning XJs

mac 'making martinis at home' gyvr

Picking up a 94 2dr with a good running 4.0 that is coming out as soon as I get it. Then selling my 89's 5sp, and transfer case along with other random parts if anybody needs anything I'll ship if you guys need something. Getting excited to start Project Bring out the Gimp.

Parakeet

ok computer nerds

on on of my laptops i was trying to delete an aftermarket program to make room and it deleted the windows wireless network key or something like that...

i can't get it online...i can't figure out what i need to get it online...

mac 'getting nothing done' gyvr

I get the wave from 99% of people I pass....but pretty sure it is not vehicle related...

Cheese "farmer wave superceeds all other waves" Man

Last night I passed a dually tractor pulling two gravity boxes. It was dark, but he had all his lights working! Running lights, turn signals, head lights, he even canceled his four ways to signal a left turn so I didn't pass him.
It was amazing.

Last night I passed a dually tractor pulling two gravity boxes. It was dark, but he had all his lights working! Running lights, turn signals, head lights, he even canceled his four ways to signal a left turn so I didn't pass him.
It was amazing.

That is because they earmarked "SeanR's tax dollars" for farmer education and lighting subsidies.

Brian is cutting holes in my Jeep right now. He's probably doing this.....:D

Brian is cutting holes in my Jeep right now. He's probably doing this.....:D

Cutting or just pushing his finger through the rust?....... :laugh3:

Ram" Hybrid cages are cool" Rod...

Back