• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Can't you do some kind of "manufactured vehicle" title and put your own vin on it?

the problem with that is it will be titled as a 2013 vehicle, if plates are anything like in Michigan, it will cost more money to put plates on it. Also when it comes time to resell if you have an original dated title it is easier to sell

Look into doing a court-ordered title. In Indiana you go to small claims court and tell them you cannot locate the title. You then have to run an ad in the the newspaper for a certain amount of time basically giving people the opportunity to claim the vehicle with a valid title. If nobody steps up, go back to the court and they will give you an affidavit to take to the BMV to get a title.

That's pretty vague, but IIRC that's how it works.

What brand/ year/model... prob and easy fix..

alt "likes working on outboards" rocker1

Im not sure on that one, but his motor that he is replacing is a Johnson 9.9 that he got is 07 or 08 new. the boat place said it was locked up but when we pull the string it try's to turn over. he also has one in the shed with a bad head gasket. i might bring them home to tinker with if i ever remember. he doesn't take the best care of his stuff they never been winterized or carbs tuned, hell we have to steal his pick up to do its biyearly oil change. ill find more info out on them...

....why pm when you have his ph number?

I would PM, but I'm a gajillion percent over the allowed limit right now.

and you know my phone doesn't work @ work.

Seriously though, did I expire? I thought I just renewed, but I've been known to be wrong.

Re: Re: Important

I would PM, but I'm a gajillion percent over the allowed limit right now.

and you know my phone doesn't work @ work.

Seriously though, did I expire? I thought I just renewed, but I've been known to be wrong.

Don't know. I was pooping when I originally read your post, then I left for work.

Fore 'don't get on the blue pages from my phone' Wheeler

Don't know. I was pooping when I originally read your post, then I left for work.

Fore 'don't get on the blue pages from my phone' Wheeler

well when you get a chance, can you put it back?

I will of course fix my membership, but I can't get into the member's forum at all, and that's kind of a problem.

or maybe Mac can fix it.

well when you get a chance, can you put it back?

I will of course fix my membership, but I can't get into the member's forum at all, and that's kind of a problem.

or maybe Mac can fix it.

Ironically I'm pooping too.

I'll look into it when I get a moment.

mac 'going to go look at a wj with my dad' gyvr

can the rear main seal be done on a 4.0 with out taking the crank out?

Yes

Take back cap off

Using a brass punch I knock it around.

mac 'brass monkey' gyvr

I just read that in the other thread...

mac 'almost caught up and almost done pooping' gyvr

Aaron does have a point. Austin, be ready for an unpleasant surprise, you may not be able to title it, maybe even lose it.

MN has a "When tangible proof of ownership cannot be established, and DVS does not have a record of ownership or registration, the No Proof of Ownership process must be followed."

Title Bond Process...

99SJ 'HEading to DMV now' Ex

Back