• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Re: Re: Important

My MTR's will be here tomorrow. I wanted to see if amazon would really overnight them for $3.99 and they did. I can't believe I spent $32 to have 8 tires shipped overnight to my house. Must have cost amazon a fortune.

red 'workin my prime membership' heep

What size and how much did you pay?

Whatever you buy, check paint, piercings & wiring. There's a thread on PBB in the trailers & tow rigs forum about PJ trailers having questionable welds.

3 years ago, I bought an 18' Load+Trail 10k. I didn't find a Kaufman dealer locally, and the PJ Trailer dealer was more expensive than the Load+Trail. I've been quite happy with mine, I might have to do the first maintenance on it this summer since I bought it. I put 5,800 miles on it in 2 weeks about 3 months after I bought it with zero trouble.

Whatever you buy, check paint, piercings & wiring. There's a thread on PBB in the trailers & tow rigs forum about PJ trailers having questionable welds.

3 years ago, I bought an 18' Load+Trail 10k. I didn't find a Kaufman dealer locally, and the PJ Trailer dealer was more expensive than the Load+Trail. I've been quite happy with mine, I might have to do the first maintenance on it this summer since I bought it. I put 5,800 miles on it in 2 weeks about 3 months after I bought it with zero trouble.

Yea I've seen that thread, scary stuff. I was going to do a thorough inspection of both manufactures welds. That's good to hear about your land+trail. Thanks

Kaufman vs. PJ trailers? Anyone have first hand experience?

Mine is a Kaufman. I picked it up at the factory. I've been happy. My first set of tires is toast. I've had to redo the ground for the lights and the breakaway box. Other than that, it pulls nice and it's built well.

The paint isn't great, but I rattle can it occasionally to keep it covered.

Re: Re: Important

My MTR's will be here tomorrow. I wanted to see if amazon would really overnight them for $3.99 and they did. I can't believe I spent $32 to have 8 tires shipped overnight to my house. Must have cost amazon a fortune.

Wow!

When you are paying that kind of money, you might as well find ways to amuse yourself...lol

mac 'i'm too cheap tho' gyvr

37x12.50x17

$395

The difference between 35's and 37's is seriously ridiculous.

... I'm just curious how good of a deal I got locally

The price between 33s and 37s is probably pretty amazing too...

mac 'looking for a set of used 33 mts for less than one of your 37s' gyvr

Sure, drive that thing up here early in the morning and we can probably have it back together and driving home by evening. I've done worse. There are a few yards east of me we can hit and a few west that I have never been to.

This was the 50,000th post in this thread and no one noticed...

mac 'I blame tapatalk' gyvr

Mine is a Kaufman. I picked it up at the factory. I've been happy. My first set of tires is toast. I've had to redo the ground for the lights and the breakaway box. Other than that, it pulls nice and it's built well.

The paint isn't great, but I rattle can it occasionally to keep it covered.

Well that's good to hear, thanks. I wonder if going to the factory would be worth it from Ohio.

Does anybody know if the toppers that fit the comanche are just for comanches or will other vehicles toppers fit the comanche? Looking for a topper for our new trailer.

The price between 33s and 37s is probably pretty amazing too...

mac 'looking for a set of used 33 mts for less than one of your 37s' gyvr

$213/tire for 33x10.5 KM2's. 225 for 2 high perfomance 225/45r17's for the neon....

Does anybody know if the toppers that fit the comanche are just for comanches or will other vehicles toppers fit the comanche? Looking for a topper for our new trailer.
From what I hear some year S10 ones will fit, measure before buying

Back