• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I can honestly say that I know and have wheeled with everyone of the canidates and there is no right or wrong person to vote for. The chapter will benefit from any of the said participants being on the BOD. As with any election, there is only one winner but that should not discourage any of the others from running for another position when the opportunity arrises. Who knows who will want to fill in my cheesy slippers one day? :dunno:

Plus the poll is open for two weeks...

exactly, it has barely been 2 hours since it opened...I have seen this multiple times.

Should I start the Flex 2011 campaign.........:D

you may want to, but it woudl be for 2012 since I run through the end of 2011.....and by then my evil corporate take over will have been completed and total world control is next on my list.

Got my votes in. Just out of curiosity, I thought Susie was running for treasurer, too. Why wasn't her name on the ballot?

Got my votes in. Just out of curiosity, I thought Susie was running for treasurer, too. Why wasn't her name on the ballot?
She pulled out.

It's in the nomination thread.

Oh, I see that now.
Dad got a doe Saturday morning. Had to let her walk past me since I didn't buy a bonus antlerless tag. How'd everyone else come out of opening weekend? XJosh "Could've shot 4 times before dad did" 95

Oh, I see that now.
Dad got a doe Saturday morning. Had to let her walk past me since I didn't buy a bonus antlerless tag. How'd everyone else come out of opening weekend? XJosh "Could've shot 4 times before dad did" 95

I killed a doe and a buck with my bow on Oct. 2 within 5 minutes of each other in the 70 degree weather.

I sat in the stand for exactly 1.5 hours this year after about 150 last year.

I'm done.

I killed a doe and a buck with my bow on Oct. 2 within 5 minutes of each other in the 70 degree weather.

I'm done.

Nice work!
Congrats!

I'm done.

No doubt, nice! I love bow hunting. It's so much more intimate. I just didn't get out this year with all the busy-bodied stuff I've been doing with friends and family. Good, good stuff!

In trying to refinance I've learned that the appraiser thinks my house is worth 10 to 15k less than what I paid for it...2.5 years ago...

mac '$350 down the drain' gyvr

I've got most of our Christmas lights up, and the lights working on the animated deer. Hanging the garage lights tomorrow. Run a bunch of extention cords into one outlet like Christmas Vacation and we're ready for Santa.

Fore "only doing this to get laid" Wheeler

I've got most of our Christmas lights up, and the lights working on the animated deer. Hanging the garage lights tomorrow. Run a bunch of extention cords into one outlet like Christmas Vacation and we're ready for Santa.

I did it all for the nookie, c'mon, the nookie!

with the animated deer? that is just wrong man......

Maybe its all the jeeps and burn out marks everywhere:laugh:. On a serious note that does suck.

In trying to refinance I've learned that the appraiser thinks my house is worth 10 to 15k less than what I paid for it...2.5 years ago...

mac '$350 down the drain' gyvr

Last edited:
Back