• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

its pouring down rain here today, sucks cause i did the cut part of the cut and fold rear trim and i was planing on doing the fold today in the front yard
i guess i will have to clean out the garage so i can back in there tonight and do it

got to get some stuff done before this oct 2nd run, front and rear pinion seals and fluid change,brakes on all 4 corners, and i would like to get my fan wired up to a switch

Started cleaning out the garage today. Now I've just got a pile of crap in the middle that needs to be sorted through, and still not enough room to do much of anything.

I need a shop. Thinking about buying some land, claiming to be a farmer, and putting up a pole barn and a bunch of mailboxes for my checks.

What do you think Tyler?

I think it is an outstanding idea!! I am actually researching for an 18 wheeler to purchase next year...but only farm use ya know :rolleyes: it is gonna be hard to explain the farm usability of the moving van trailer converted to 2 rig hauler w/ living quarters though....:D but with shitty crops this year it is gnna take some finessing .!.:D.!.

trust me, you only want to claim to be a farmer b/c it is not always all it is cracked up to be.....unless you can stand to take a $75K hit and still be dumb enough to try it year after year. :farmer:

Farmers are the eternal optimists, they DO believe that it will be better next year.

they catch on after the second box....come on man, you should know this!!

they catch on after the second box....come on man, you should know this!!

Are you talking about them Mormons out there in Utah again...I hear they like to have more than one bawks.

I've got the wants really bad for an RC crawler. There's alot to choose from and alot to learn. Hopefully, I'll have one before Christmas.

brian cooked another fresh caught frog over the campfire this weekend..... it looks like weve got a nice tradition for going to harlan set now....

brian cooked another fresh caught frog over the campfire this weekend..... it looks like weve got a nice tradition for going to harlan set now....

When he does it at WF I'll be impressed. JIM.

I've got the wants really bad for an RC crawler. There's alot to choose from and alot to learn. Hopefully, I'll have one before Christmas.

Axial all the way!

I'm really liking the Losi Night Crawler......

Those are nice too. You might talk with Bjoehandley. He seems to be the go to guy in the MWC when it comes to RC crawlers.

Had he pounded a bunch of Jager first as well? Kinda like the Married With Children theme song..."Frogs and Jager, frogs and Jager, go together like Aaron and Ha-le."
Sorry Mike. It was just the only thing I could come up with quickly that half-assed rhymed with Jager. Long shot at that.

On Saturday I dumped out a pan of oil and caught a little (dead) frog in the funnel, made me wonder if he was going to do that again.

I'm kind of bummed I couldn't make it. Hard to justify the trip again so soon after the Crawl, even though it is an awesome place to wheel.

Lesson learned today..........

never leave a pile of work from Friday because you just don't want to do it

because you want to do it a lot less on Monday morning

I just got back in the office from being gone to Salt Lake City last week...suprisingly it was not too bad, about 120 emails and a few sticky notes to follow up on. I busted my butt befire I left so that there would not be loose ends to tie up when I got back. Now I am off to Hannibal this week for 2 days for more meetings..I am ready to sleep in my own bed for at least a week!

120 emails, all week? Piker. I get probably that many system notifications alone every day. And lets not count what the spam catchers get.

haha..I am not to important to receive that many emails a day, usually I average about 30 a day, more during program assignments or payment deadlines etc. We have really shifted more over to office communicator and it has greatly decreased our email.

Cheese "working with farmers does not bring in a lot of emails" man

Back