• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Hmm..:cool: I think your on to something Tyler.... Your nacho cheese machine, my margarita machine, and the best dang venison I've ever eat from grill masters Mike and Gene....

Sounds like a great time at WF Oh-Diez:cheers:
Nick

Fixed!:wave1:

:wave:

Holy chit...look who has stopped by :D the man, the myth...the legend?

You guys know what's important? A 13,606 post long thread about what's important.

Here is a picture of the replacement.

100_0779-1.jpg

Took it for a test run on the pipeline this past Sunday and it did pretty good. Sure is a change from the black jeep.

Nice, Sorry Kim, didn't get the chance to get those pics off the camera. What time you leaving tomorrow? Leah will not be joining us

I will be leaving around 1:00p.m. Don't know what time yet for sure, it depends on how work goes. Still a few things to finish up on the jeep before tomorrow also. My dd is going also so I need to address a few issues with that jeep also. Gonna be a long day.

Got attacked by a bunch of spiders that were living in the livewell of my yacht (15' fishin' boat). My arm looks like a teenager's face bacause of all of the bites. Little bastards got me 15 times.

Back