• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

w_howey said:
The first thing I thought out of the box was... why in the hell did they use an orange seal... makes it look like a Fram.... :laugh3:

:laugh3: Yeah, that was my first impression too.

Just got in tonight from spending a week as a counselor at a youth camp in Lafayette. Trying to corral 130 10-13 year old kids while teaching them about hunting/fishing/conservation is fun :looney: They went through Indiana's hunter education and boater education programs, had the chance to shoot clays with a 20ga. shotgun, muzzleloading rifles and shotguns and 22cal. rifles and pistols on range day and ride on PWCs, canoes and airboats on the water days. Final tally from range day was 37,500 rounds fired. It was a great week. I'll post some pics when I get the picture CD.

On a side note, I'm not allowed to leave Kim alone at home with all 3 kids for 8 days again :D

just installed the new BOR leafs out back this weekend, they netted over 6.5" plus with my 1.5' shackles it is a bit larger then I was expecting.....so, now I am wondering if I should go ahead and bring the front up a couple of inches more to match the back, or take the shackles out and drop the azz-end down 1.5" with stock shackles........I can score some 36's for a deal, but not sure I am too excited about going up that big on 4.10 geared axles (D30/C8.25) with them both being locked...just asking for breakage......and my 33 TSL's are like new...decisions, decisons....

97XJ2 said:
Remote from Houghton, MI. Awesome weather to sit outside and just, well.. sit. Also taking a three day weekend before work really picks up for the summer.

I was just in Houghton yeasterday. I picked up some Adj. Lower control arms and an adjustable track bar. I'll be back there next week. :woohoo: For now I have to go to Manistique and Mackinac Thursday, and Marquette Friday. Pm me I'll buy yah a round when I'm up that way.

Hi.
Just thought I would check in and say hello.
No, I am not dead, I have been working, a lot.
We built an asphalt plant this month.
Now we are in the process of getting it ready for the EPA emission testing.
It has rained quite a bit here, I still love my "new" truck, and I only made Lar mad at me once so far this week!

So I am doing well.

Good to hear from you. I was going to call and check on you since you haven't been around for a bit.

Now......I'll leave you alone.:D

Remote from Pleasant Hill, IL.

My guard unit is making sure the levees hold. Its incredible the amount of sand that was used to keep back the flood. The people are really nice and VERY thankful that we're here.

XJ&TJ4ME said:
just installed the new BOR leafs out back this weekend, they netted over 6.5" plus with my 1.5' shackles it is a bit larger then I was expecting.....so, now I am wondering if I should go ahead and bring the front up a couple of inches more to match the back, or take the shackles out and drop the azz-end down 1.5" with stock shackles........I can score some 36's for a deal, but not sure I am too excited about going up that big on 4.10 geared axles (D30/C8.25) with them both being locked...just asking for breakage......and my 33 TSL's are like new...decisions, decisons....

what ever you do, dont be listening to blake, he will have you going for broke.

haha, I know what you mean....but hey, it is just money, your gonna make more tomorrow :D

I am trying to work a deal with a guy on trying to get some full width axles, but it is not going too smooth yet...he thinks he has gold plated axles :(

After about a year of hating it, I have a renewed interest in my XJ. Finally got rid of the check engine light and spent the whole day cleaning it up and painting the wheels and trim.

Now I just need to get around to replacing all the bushings under it that are shot.

Not that anyone cares... but this is my way of finally subscribing to the thread.

T-minus 5 days til the big 3-0...

Anyone in or around Fort Wayne, IN or wants to come to the Fort, on the 5th of July...there will be a paaaaaaaaaaaaarty...

mac 'party1: 'gyvr

A buddy of mine is getting hitched. We spent this past weekend on Rend Lake. Good time to say the least. I bought some Fat Tire for the first time. I'm not a beer conosour, but I thought it was tasty.

HaleYes said:
A buddy of mine is getting hitched. We spent this past weekend on Rend Lake. Good time to say the least. I bought some Fat Tire for the first time. I'm not a beer conosour, but I thought it was tasty.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....fat tire...good sh!t!

mac 'can't buy it here yet' gyvr

They just started selling it here in town. They had it on their sign, otherwise, I would have never stopped.

it is good stuff, we have had it around these parts for a few years or better. quite tatsy indeed!

Rev Den said:
IMG_1755.jpg

Rev
Damn Rev, you've been holding out.
Need a job?

Remote from Marquette, MI.

I love my job.

On the downside...ever try to get TV signals surronded by iron hills?

I need a BIG tower....and a greedy tower owner.

Rev

Back