• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

5cef29bd1628b811e62d6e0d53537b1e.jpg

Something is different about this one...

mac ‘whats it worth’ gyvr

Column shift for bench seat

not sure that ive ever seen one in person...til now

has column shift tilt wheel that I hope is worth some chedder

mac 'odd look' gyvr

I held onto a complete Renix column shift forever and I think I eventually just gave it to Nate.

Hopefully eBay disagrees and you find a buyer though.

I just sold the seatbelts on ebay for $100...

mac ‘much of this truck is on ebay’ gyvr

Wow, guess I better do some research before I sell the MJ interior I picked up at the JY

Wow, guess I better do some research before I sell the MJ interior I picked up at the JY

Yes

Dont give it away

mac ‘ebay it’ gyvr

So I just saw the ROTM section here hasnt been used for 3 years. Couldnt post in it either. We should get to postin there, this place has had less action than a retirement home lately. I know theres plenty of good pictures to go around.

The photobucket fiasco has ruined forum pic posting for a lot of people.

The ROTM would make a great beta trial for NAXJA pic hosting

So I just saw the ROTM section here hasnt been used for 3 years. Couldnt post in it either. We should get to postin there, this place has had less action than a retirement home lately. I know theres plenty of good pictures to go around.

Is this an old guy joke?

Speaking of Old guys, My daughter performed in Wheeler Concert Hall, and there was a restaurant called Rafferty's across the street from where we ate supper. Can't escape you guys on vacation even.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Back