• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

NAXJA MWC pint glasses are coming to Winterfest!!!

Check them out!

mac 'bottoms up' gyvr

Well this showed up today. It should make life a little easier with side jobs.
5927d9e4bb4a8dbbcb5016948c5c5c16.jpg

Picking up that compressor that Mac suggested too.

Let me know how you like that cutter. The Eastwood Tig welder I bought has been super solid so far...I just really suck at Tig welding :(

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Tig takes some practice.
I hope to use this plasma cutter this weekend on a JKU that I’m putting tons, 3 link, 4 link, and coilovers on. It should save me a lot of time over the old cut off wheels

I didn't use mine much, portaband and sawzall got shit done quicker, especially with a table mount for portaband.

For those coming to winter fest, you can buy alcohol on Sunday in Indiana no matter what time zone you’re in.

I don’t know, buy some ice for a cooler and if it isn’t you can make it cold. I don’t drink alcohol so I don’t know.

Well not with that attitude....ya gotta step up your ski mask game JR!!

Pulled the trigger on the Earthquake 1/2" Impact at HF yesterday. Excited for my bumper to get back from WF on Dan's trailer and I can put it to work.

Also bought the 2 year warranty. Was told by the manager that even it ifs broken by a sledge hammer it will be replaced. So you can guarantee something will quit working very 18 months! LOL

I've got a 1/2" impact...lifes been rough on it....its a 1/2" from a foot!

Disclaimer: measurements from butthole region may have been used....

yeah, i didnt think that bill has been formally passed yet. still can't buy it around here.

The Sunday sales bill in Indiana was signed into law on Wednesday. Sales are okayed from noon until 8pm. It goes into affect immediately. Now businesses don’t have to be open Sunday but I bet most will.

The Sunday sales bill in Indiana was signed into law on Wednesday. Sales are okayed from noon until 8pm. It goes into affect immediately. Now businesses don’t have to be open Sunday but I bet most will.

good to know! i knew it was approved just didnt realize it was officially signed in to law.

I know we talked about it before, but I can't remember the consensus. Hemi Commander, gtg, or hot turd sammich? Is Dan's a Hemi? I was thinking it was a 4.7 for some reason?

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Anything but the 4.7, they are a turd.

Been very happy with my HF Earthquake from 2004, replaced it with the new XT this fall and equally pleased eith it.

End of April group of us is heading to SMORR for tbe 20th and last Howiepalozza, its a great time and an Unbelievable off road park.

End of random replys for now

My grand w the 4.7 ran better than anything I test drove with the hemi, people like to rag out the hemis

Back