• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Renix question. Does this connector come with the pressure regulator? Mine has no connector and the line pulls right out.

848fe56547cb7f9907fd6290b2aa58b8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Renix question. Does this connector come with the pressure regulator? Mine has no connector and the line pulls right out.

848fe56547cb7f9907fd6290b2aa58b8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Not the ones I bought. The plastic clip is attached to end of the line.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Well worked 10 hours on Saturday at work then came home and started tearing truck down for new intake manifold, plugs, and coil packs. Course I still have 1 plug that I can't get out. Taking it to the shop tomorrow to have them get it out. Not how I wanted to spend my weekend but still saved over $700 by not having the shop do the intake job.
3ce6c28c3a7f492c2d6e435475d2b286.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I found everything I needed to rebuild them locally.
Three sets of shoes and two magnets from here, a set of shoes and one magnet from there, and a magnet a guy took off of a 10 x 2 1/4 backing plate from over there.
Thanks for your help.
It is all done and ready for the next catastrophe, I mean adventure.

I remember the summer I spent in way north Ontario, the Bumper to Bumper auto parts store could get ANYTHING over night, and he could.
Amazing, I live in a county with a metro population almost 500,000 and I can't get shit most of the time.

Pre-approved for aluminum trailer purchase...

mac 'now to make the time to go over there' gyvr

I had a smittybuilt winch on my jeep for years without any problems. Just upgraded to their 9500lb model but mine has steel cable on it. So far it seems like a decent winch for the money.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back