• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

5a3842fd15c517fbbedd5de851b904a5.jpg

2f9d71f5d172aae03e9f01ea422061ee.jpg

mac 'best so far' gyvr

Finally ordered new tires last night. hopefully I'll finally tackle that hill at Redbird next month. and try not to smash my new hatch.

We just returned from Princeton KY after watching it. It was pretty awesome. 4 days wheeling and road round trip around 850 miles, jeep worked flawless minus some more body damage from Redbird. i did find a trail google earth says isn't in the map and we couldn't make it out of. Turned out just like trail 27 last time but we had to backtrack the whole way out and lots of winching. Good times.

What tires did you go with?

Last edited:
All right. I've spoke of it before and saved it a couple times, but I'm finally gonna retire the red top optima with the date code of 1/10 purchased for a 1/5 of yeager from hobag at Winterfest 2014. It left the wife stranded today and no other person in the gas station could jump it...

Although, I left my part time, picked up the Excursion and was able to jump it no problem.

7.5 years is a good run for a battery. 3.5 years for a bottle of booze is a better deal too.

mac 'and I just ordered a new red top to replace it from amazon' gyvr

I post about it to make fun of Dan who passed on it ;)

mac 'worth the gamble' gyvr

Amazon job has finally taken full stride. Now I'm really busting ass in the place. Feels good to finally be working rather than training.

With that said, I'm logging 12 miles a day on my tracker and my feet are killing me. Suggestions on a decent composite safety shoe that can handle that much walking?

Amazon job has finally taken full stride. Now I'm really busting ass in the place. Feels good to finally be working rather than training.

With that said, I'm logging 12 miles a day on my tracker and my feet are killing me. Suggestions on a decent composite safety shoe that can handle that much walking?
Claiming you are disabled and need a Cushman!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I will second the red wings. Wear a pair every day standing and walking and are comfortable.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Back