• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

That party looks funner than the family party I was at. Although I did attend my 1st pig roast.

You should've seen sleepy dan from three angles on the book of faces.

mac '3d' gyvr

620bc084ba2a07774215d61b0fba692a.jpg

Weighed all this on the way home.
50cabe279a32140070e6023c0e262060.jpg

mac '22k rated chassis' gyvr

Nice job on the tractor number.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

First thing that came to mind when they asked for one.

mac 'wondered if anyone would notice' gyvr

If you knew the guy I picked that ZJ up from, it would not surprise ya. He's a huge hunter and trapper, it was his beater rig. And the feathers...well......those were from the WF cabin.

Cheese "what happens in Attica" Man

Well I had to put down my 12yr old cancer ridden dog a couple days ago. Got pretty tough for him in the end. Sucks but I was prepared.

In better news, I'm no longer living in a hotel. Been working at my Amazon site this week. Still a construction zone but there are a few of us here doing some intensive hands on training and some other inspecting and red tagging type jobs before launch. Pretty happy about it. Not only am I getting to be at home everyday with the family but also getting a head start on getting to know this place as things are getting put together.
Will be interesting to see them pull this place together. It's far from done but a launch date of the 13th

878f2229399d3def4c2598a621b084c4.jpg

This was installed on my battery to plug my trickle charger in. I washed the motor on Sunday. I hadn't plugged the cap back on the end. It fell in a small puddle on top of the battery. It shorted but never popped the 7.5 amp fuse. We found this wire burnt and melted last night. There's also marks on the battery from it bouncing around and arcing.

mac 'whew' gyvr

Back