• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Just a little rocker rust and some surface rust underneath...suspension is a little crusty but it rides and drives pretty well still. Needs some bigger tires and a set of 3.55 axles and that's really about it. I like it
I may have a spare 3:55 8.25 and spare 3:55 D30 gears in the next couple of weeks out of my 98

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I couldve sworn I posted in here today. Shopping for compressor parts sucks when youre compressor is the only one not compatible with all the rebuild kits. anyone else have their A/C go out? 4 people at work(one mightve been my fault)

6 months to the day had my back surgery. I feel 200% better then i did walking into the hospital before. My PT is starting me on heavier cardio, stretching/yoga and muscle building starting at 8am Thursday or Friday. Excited to say the least. And Im going to Iron Range the end of the month to wheel!

11b80a31d22d4be7a0e31530d27b5aae.jpg

Getting serious.

mac 'waiting game' gyvr

Door county? When and where? You will drive right by my house, stop in if you need a break...

9f9c1b759f43fe90b7ce93c18a7bcec0.jpg

2016, 4K miles, v10, bunks, auto jacks, 5! Tvs, and an 8k hitch.

Badlands next weekend, door county the week after that, and then more summer camping.

Yolo

mac 'Josh loves the oxford comma' gyvr

What happened to the class A pusher, Mac?

Nice truck ho. 5.0?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Traded the money pit in. Plus all things slow.

mac 'that 5.9 did not make fuel' gyvr

Back