• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Re: Re: Important

No, sorry. Lol
Worked for a company building towable rvs and a few of the people i worked with said i reminded them of Trixie from speed racer... It just kinda stuck.
:thumbup:

If you guys think sitting in the back of a Cherokee sucks you should try a LJ...
I'm only like 5'6"/140...

:thumbup:

If you guys think sitting in the back of a Cherokee sucks you should try a LJ...
I'm only like 5'6"/140...

You said you had plenty of room...

mac 'LJ rear passengers have 5 inches more leg room than TJs' gyvr

Sure beat being at work...

mac 'and doesn't make too many noises yet' gyvr

Dish tech will be out on Monday to hopefully fix the dish. Hopefully that means moving it to the peak of the garage to get better reception.

So we are planning a trip to the Indiana dunes in mid-june. Just a family trip with the kid. Going to do some relaxing and maybe cruise around in the LJ. I asked about bringing the golf cart to get around the campground and was told that...you must have insurance on it...and a call to my insurance guy...you can insure them...

mac 'liability only please' gyvr

Picking it up next weekend.
aje3atu3.jpg

so i forgot i wanted to put some before and after pics up.

this was the "new" jeep when i bought it

and this is it now

2in lift up front, 3in aal out back, 30in tires, tinted, new moldings, and a few others i cant think of.

and this is it now

2in lift up front, 3in aal out back, 30in tires, tinted, new moldings, and a few others i cant think of.
I know I couldn't say enough at WF, but that thing is so clean!

On the subject of sitting in the back of an XJ... I felt like Brad's first 89 2dr was a lot roomier in the back. I think the seats go further forward to assist rear seat entry. I don't know if the people sitting up front didn't need the leg room or what but it felt a lot bigger. Sitting in the back of a 4dr is cramped. Better in a WJ.

Huh. I have had nothing but good luck with the sets I've had. Set on my old tow rig, set on a previous Jeep and Gene runs them with great success.

I plan on buying a set for the ZJ whenever it needs tires, but it sees 80% driveway, 15% road and 5% offroad anymore.

I also ran them, great tire but they were LOUD!

Back