• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

he posts more than flex, uses more exclamation marks than Kman, and "LOL"s like a school girl on instant message...

fc1ca8ec_mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpeg

Y'all amateurs, I swear

Tim and i did some wheeling Saturday at the badlands. great time, probably some of the more challenging stuff we have done so far. both jeeps survived the heat and all persons are home safe, twas a good weekend

here a few pics
2012-07-07_11-37-11_537.jpg

2012-07-07_11-11-48_518.jpg

2012-07-07_11-36-48_620.jpg

2012-07-07_14-20-18_334.jpg

2012-07-07_19-32-57_399.jpg

2012-07-07_11-37-30_696.jpg

2012-07-07_14-46-55_821.jpg

2012-07-07_18-13-57_871.jpg

Looks like i missed some fun

Finally got me another new toy. Sold the speed boat and got me a Harley!!
IMG_20120707_131856.jpg

verry nice!

he posts more than flex, uses more exclamation marks than Kman, and "LOL"s like a school girl on instant message...

fc1ca8ec_mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpeg

you are freaking out mannnn...

Got home from harlan. Parked it in the driveway. Going to badlands for UMC this weekend, so leaving again on Wed night. Since nothing is broke from harlan...that I know of...I just parked it in the driveway still loaded.

Just took the coolers and dirty clothes out.

d4444c96.jpg

then the local peps came over and we drank.

mac 'good times' gyvr

dats a huge bitch!

I need this to go to the next page, too many pics on this page.

:D

:wave:

7 years ago? oh I was prolly reading all your worthless posts. And posting my own worthless posts. On a side note, took the day off,gonna take my son to go see Ted the movie, little bonding time. Now if you took the time to read this than you know it is a worthless post, but hey I gotta keep up with Customiser, or what ever his name is.

7 years ago? oh I was prolly reading all your worthless posts. And posting my own worthless posts. On a side note, took the day off,gonna take my son to go see Ted the movie, little bonding time. Now if you took the time to read this than you know it is a worthless post, but hey I gotta keep up with Customiser, or what ever his name is.

Depending on the age of your kid... this could grant you the worst father of the year award.

i dont know how old your son is but be aware this movie is about a pot smoking teddy bear that bangs lots a woman.

i had to tell this to a buddy of mine who wanted to take his 2 daughters 7 and 4.

Depending on the age of your kid... this could grant you the worst father of the year award.

i dont know how old your son is but be aware this movie is about a pot smoking teddy bear that bangs lots a woman.

i had to tell this to a buddy of mine who wanted to take his 2 daughters 7 and 4.

I was about to say the same thing

he all ready watched the trailer, and MY son is the best kid in the world,, he knows about pot, drinking, and hookers. I think we will laugh our a$$es off. by the way he is 12

How old is he? Ted is not a kids movie.

Edit: Damn iPhone screen is too short.

This edit brought to you in less than 45 minutes.

Does anyone know a contact person for Adrenaline Mortorsports? A friend at work ordered a lift and shocks and nothing is correct. They will only email and not willing to send the correct items etc. (not a Jeep, but some kind of pick up)

Country and Western?

I start my new job in the RV world a week from today. The next couple months are going to make my head hurt. The downside to the new job is I have to leave my seasonal job at the haunted houses. After 15 years of working there nightly for 2 months straight, I won't know what to do with an extra two months out of a year.

I did tell the wife that the jeep is getting a lot of little things and projects are getting done to the jeep.

Parakeet

Back