• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Good time at Badlands yesterday. Ran orange for the first time and i gotta say the start is pretty crazy. We made it through with only Neal crushing his rear fender, tail light and bumper. Molly also ruined the fresh paint job on the ZJ! :D K5 Matt pulled his balls out of his wife's purse and beat the hell out of the K5!

mac 'pics to come' gyvr
Pics of hot water?
Good time at Badlands yesterday. Ran orange for the first time and i gotta say the start is pretty crazy. We made it through with only Neal crushing his rear fender, tail light and bumper. Molly also ruined the fresh paint job on the ZJ! :D K5 Matt pulled his balls out of his wife's purse and beat the hell out of the K5!
Gee, it only took him a half dozen wheeling trips to break out of his shell...it took you about a half dozen years!

Now, it only took me 3 wheeling trips for obvious reasons.

Pics of hot water?

Gee, it only took him a half dozen wheeling trips to break out of his shell...it took you about a half dozen years!

I put a 4 inch gouge in the header panel of my first jeep pulling it out of the shop after putting a locker in.... Its been all downhill since

Cause you only went Wheelin 3 times in half a dozen years?
HA! Right... Actually, my first 3 trips (in my rig) all happened within 3 months. But on the third trip, I did a little body damage on trail 21 and kinda quit worrying so much after that.

I put my first dent the second trip to the badlands on orange trail in 2000...down hill from there...

mac ' long time ago 'gyvr

I put the first dents in my XJ the day I tore the front axle housing off and went home on a flatbed. The wonders of rusty dana 30s with stock gears, I put a new one in in a desparation fueled all-nighter of wrenching on Thursday night and beat the shit out of it again the next weekend (surprised?)

another shirt I found ...

picture.php

So what you are saying is you are jealous that you didn't wheel like we did! :D

Think what you want, Aaron. You will regardless.

No, Aaron. I simply took what you said about Matt to be a little condescending. Though he probably didn't take it that way and you wouldn't mean it that way because you don't want anyone thinking you're being a jerk to them at all. Ever. Yet on the other hand, you find it necessary to have the biggest internet dick.

Idk, maybe I'm just testy today, but you do try to one up people on the regular.

Or maybe I'm just getting used to the couple other forums I frequent not having your quotograhic/elitist posts.

Back