• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

if we could add this capability to our xj's

Yea, they are cool but the maintenance on them has to be pretty intensive. Back when I was about 9 or so they came out with a car that had a prop and could go in the water. Problems with them were not bad, other than they were butt ugly, till you took them in salt water then all kinds of problems surfaced.
It would for sure make a really cool toy. Had a friend who lived on a small island on Lake Hopatcong in NJ, about 15 big old style homes on it, it was served by one of those poontoon ferries with 4 outboards that carries mabye 4 vehicles at a time for the 8 minute ride over, it would be handy in a situation like that. Wonder how you do oil changes on it, tough getting a live axle under there too :D But I like the look of it...

Man, that reminds me. What the hell ever happened to RichP? Last visited 9/11/2011.

1. Sorry, we won't be on the market for a year or so and it won't be a jet unfortunately.

2. You aren't driving your jeep fast enough if it stays on the ground.

Man, that reminds me. What the hell ever happened to RichP? Last visited 9/11/2011.

One too many tall tale?

2. You aren't driving your jeep fast enough if it stays on the ground.

Just how fast must you go to cause a brick to generate sufficient lift?

Just how fast must you go to cause a brick to generate sufficient lift?[/QUOTE]

well now if your on a good trail you wont need a tremendous amount of speed haha not that ive ever done that kinda thing :angel:

Back