• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

". . .if politicians couldn't lower gas prices, it was time to ask God to intervene."

Re: ". . .if politicians couldn't lower gas prices, it was time to ask God to intervene."

doodahman said:
I don't hear any disputes. Just more unsubstantiated accusations.

And your accusations are substantiated by some crazy, wacko, conspiracy theory website that you posted a link to? Yeah...ok...

X-Files called....they want you for their 3rd movie.

Re: ". . .if politicians couldn't lower gas prices, it was time to ask God to intervene."

I believe Theodore Roosevelt said it the best.

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."

That doesn't mean you blame him for any and every problem out there....without cause.

JNickel101 said:
That doesn't mean you blame him for any and every problem out there....without cause.

If the shoe fits...

....could you be any more cliche`.....?

I'm gonna go :banghead: because I think I'd accomplish more doing that rather than trying to reason with you....

doodahman said:
I believe Theodore Roosevelt said it the best.

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."

In that case, may I criticize Roosevelt for this quote? If this quote isnt true, then this conversation is null and void (mostly void at this point).

fscrig75 said:
I'm not losing my faith in Americans to be rational, rather losing all hope that Christians can stop acting like idiots.
Thanks for your ignorance!

ok sure go pray at the pump to get lower gas prices :rolleyes:. mean while dropping $60 + to fill up your tank. (unless you have a :puke: toyota prius)

as for the "confearacy" theory.... you wouldn't believe what the government is doing behind all your backs. ever hear of the CIA? nuff said.
more to that "don't ask, don't tell" that clinton put into effect than you might think.

i've not lost faith in AMERICA. just the govenment running it. imho congress needs to be fired & new people elected to be put in there.

The force is strong in this thread. Good thing I've got my tin foil hat on to protect me.

MisterFubar said:
The farce is strong in this thread. Good thing I've got my tin foil hat on to protect me.
Fixed it for ya

What a bunch of goons. Not only are they goons but anybody who thinks politicians CONTROL gas prices is one too. Oil...is...a...traded...commodity. End of story. Can politicians influence it? Sure. Congress could stop railroading every attempt by the US to drill for more oil. But there is no magic button they can press to change the gas prices.

Back