• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

". . .if politicians couldn't lower gas prices, it was time to ask God to intervene."

Re: ". . .if politicians couldn't lower gas prices, it was time to ask God to intervene."

Are they sure that the high prices aren't God's way of steering us toward the next energy source?

Re: ". . .if politicians couldn't lower gas prices, it was time to ask God to intervene."

It's god punishing you for your crappy driving.

That almost pushed me over the edge of losing all faith in America.

MisterFubar said:
That almost pushed me over the edge of losing all faith in America.

. . . and it wasn't pushed over the edge when those very same people elected Bush the Slow of Mind to two terms as president? :D

I lost my faith years ago! :D

Re: ". . .if politicians couldn't lower gas prices, it was time to ask God to interve

SBrad001 said:
. . . and it wasn't pushed over the edge when those very same people elected Bush the Slow of Mind to two terms as president? :D

Nah, Bush's presidency has treated me very well. I'll even go as far as saying I like Bush. ;)

If god is only entervening when good things happen, he must be getting lazy in his old age.
One of you christians need to give him a wake up call cause hes got a whole days work ahead of him.

I'm not losing my faith in Americans to be rational, rather losing all hope that Christians can stop acting like idiots.

All the tree huggers have been praying for higher gas prices. And it worked !

:looney:

SBrad001 said:

What, 2 years ago when oil was still $45-50 a barrel, and gas was $2 a gallon? Then the Dems took control of Congress....

Welcome to punishment 2 years later....

again....not a dictatorship. your blame is focused in the wrong place.

JNickel101 said:
What, 2 years ago when oil was still $45-50 a barrel, and gas was $2 a gallon? Then the Dems took control of Congress....

Welcome to punishment 2 years later....

again....not a dictatorship. your blame is focused in the wrong place.

Wrong. His blame is put squarely in the correct place. Try a little reading and educate yourself on the lies we've been told for the last 50 years.

http://www.rationalrevolution.net/war/index.htm

SBrad001 said:

Bush is only one man. The Dems control the house and senate. They have the ability to get whatever they want. This is evident when they get the votes to over ride Bush's veto. They have yet to demonstrate to me they have the willingness or the desire to do something to aleviate the sufffering of the vast majority of Americans (maybe they enjoy seeing Americans suffer).
On Bush's election, .... the past three electorial cycles, the Dem's fail to put up a viable candidate including this one. I know there are many party membes that have the experiance and the qualifications. Why don't onn them come forward.

My comments about the presidential candidates; Two Jackasses in a horse race.The winning jackass was always the one that demonstrate the ability to go straight (wrong as it may be). That jackass is easier to work with because it is more predictable.

doodahman said:
Wrong. His blame is put squarely in the correct place. Try a little reading and educate yourself on the lies we've been told for the last 50 years.

Wow, hello Mr Conspiracy. You got me there....everything that's been going on for the last 50 years by a conspiracy theory website that has existed for 5 years. Wow...

Please move to Canada or France now....

doodahman said:

Last edited for content 11/17/2003

:roflmao:

techno1154 said:
Bush is only one man. The Dems control the house and senate. They have the ability to get whatever they want. This is evident when they get the votes to over ride Bush's veto. They have yet to demonstrate to me they have the willingness or the desire to do something to aleviate the sufffering of the vast majority of Americans (maybe they enjoy seeing Americans suffer).
On Bush's election, .... the past three electorial cycles, the Dem's fail to put up a viable candidate including this one. I know there are many party membes that have the experiance and the qualifications. Why don't onn them come forward.

My comments about the presidential candidates; Two Jackasses in a horse race.The winning jackass was always the one that demonstrate the ability to go straight (wrong as it may be). That jackass is easier to work with because it is more predictable.

Thank you!!! :cheers:

doodahman said:
Try a little reading and educate yourself on the lies we've been told for the last 50 years.

Way to piece information together and get the answer the author wants.

I love how nothing is said about Clinton sending us into Somalia, Bosnia and Kosovo. Oh wait those were ok because Europe said it was ok, and the UN though they were in charge in Somalia.

Its off the wall writtings like this that make it so easy to rag on liberals.

Dude, dont forget about the 100 cruise missiles he ordered to be launched at random into Afghanistan, right as his impeachment trial was kicking off...to take attention away from what was going on with him.....

fscrig75 said:
Way to piece information together and get the answer the author wants.

I love how nothing is said about Clinton sending us into Somalia, Bosnia and Kosovo. Oh wait those were ok because Europe said it was ok, and the UN though they were in charge in Somalia.

Its off the wall writtings like this that make it so easy to rag on liberals.

I don't hear any disputes. Just more unsubstantiated accusations.

doodahman said:

Dude, seriously....put the crack pipe down. Between that and the crystal meth, you're headed down a dark path....

doodahman said:

sorry i don't feel the need:laugh3:

Back