• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ideas for tech sessions this winter?

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
I have a heated garage up in Loveland. We need to get things cranked up for spring, so I was thinking of holding one or more tech sessions for those who haven't done a lot themselves.

It gives the experienced guys a chance to pass on some of their expertise and a chance to socialize. I have about every tool we might need.

Any ideas on what you guys might like to see covered?

Do you have a vehicle in need of help?

I've got a decent sized heated shop that we can use, once I get the inside redone and things put away. So later this spring we can have some tech sessions at my place as well.

I have lots of tools available as well:

- Welder
- Plasma
- Press
- Bandsaw
- Drill Press
- Oxy/Acetyl Setup
- Grinders, hand tools, etc.

So we could orient something more fabrication related if wanted.

And to clarify...it would need to be one day timeframe work.

So as much as I know several people might need to...swapping a heater core would probably be out :laugh:

A heater core on a Renix is doable in a couple of hours. You just pull the whole dash.

I work with a female engineer who is building her own XJ. She has a full set of adjustable front control arms that she needs to put on.

That sounds like fun.:explosion

Back