• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need new ideas for my xj! What have you installed?

what about a throttle body spacer, onboard air, RC longarm kit, and 33" BFG km2 on some black 15x8 Monster RTs

Because throttle body spacers don't do anything, OBA isn't always needed especially if its a dd(which wouldn't stop me). Longarms would help, KM2's are the stuff, And those beadlocks are badass!

Don't think anyone has said this I havent read the whole thread but how bout this>
If you got to much money that you dont know what to do with how about buying the most important thing there is when it comes to this hobby (unless it is a pavement princess) Buy some freakin LAND and open it up to wheeling!! Whats to point in modding these jeeps without places to wheel. If you can't do that go spend some gas money and clean up a public trail so it will stay open. Donate to your local 4x4 club.

X2

I bought a remote start/keyless entry/alarm system a few months ago but wasnt able to finish it do to poor instructions. I'm going to take it to an audio shop and have them install it. I do have tinted windows already, limo in the rear and medium in the fronts. :)

can you do a remote start in a vehicle with a manual transmission?

Because throttle body spacers don't do anything, OBA isn't always needed especially if its a dd(which wouldn't stop me). Longarms would help, KM2's are the stuff, And those beadlocks are badass!
I love OBA in a DD... ever get a nail in your tire with no spare on hand? I haven't (yet) and I always have a spare, but it's great to be able to plug and refill a tire and keep going. I also "need" the OBA for my sole redneck accessory, the firetruck air horn on the roof :gee:

can you do a remote start in a vehicle with a manual transmission?
sure, just leave a cement block on the clutch pedal every night :wierd: or leave it in neutral and disable your clutch safety switch (not sure this is required, I'm an auto-tard)

Last edited:
If you got to much money that you dont know what to do with how about buying the most important thing there is when it comes to this hobby (unless it is a pavement princess) Buy some freakin LAND and open it up to wheeling!! Whats to point in modding these jeeps without places to wheel. If you can't do that go spend some gas money and clean up a public trail so it will stay open. Donate to your local 4x4 club.

Best idea for all that loose change you got laying around there OP!! Invest in the future of our sport instead of all that usless fluff!! :cheers:

Back