• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I drank the kool-aid (project Mall Crawler)

Mike, you hear that, Mason says your rattle can paint job sucks @ss and you don't know how to paint and your bill is flatter than Nebraska.

Ya but I can wheel mine, not just pretend :gag:

Plus we already covered the fact mason is a total tool, I'm just wanting to see how the rig turns out.

Ya but I can wheel mine, not just pretend :gag:

Plus we already covered the fact mason is a total tool, I'm just wanting to see how the rig turns out.

The guy that wears flatbills is calling me a tool? :D

And who says I pretend to wheel mine? :eyes:

Lol. You know nothing of what you talk about with flatbills. So you can E.A.D. On that.

Back to the thread, I'm trying to be nice.

Lol. You know nothing of what you talk about with flatbills. So you can E.A.D. On that.

I know that damn neareverybody I've met that wears flatbills, with the exception of 1 or 2 people, are douchebags. :conceited

You guys are funny. I knew it wouldn't take much stirring of the pot to get you two going.

And the people you know all probably suck as much as you and have no real reason to wear a flatbill. So get on to building your damn jeep and keep your mouth closed bout me and I'll be quiet bout you.

You don't know me so don't pretend to. You being such a god damn know it all makes you an ass. You are a picture perfect example of why I'm gradually hating this forum. And no. I'm not trying to be some e-tough guy, I'd much prefer to pop you in your damn mouth than this shit.

Last edited:
Damn. I didn't mean to start that much drama. I figured you two would just rib each other a bit and be done with it. I'm kind of sorry I stirred the shit now. Should have known better.

Best way to remedy this situation is to have the hatch dogged and the gloves come out! Let's have a UFC meet&greet:D

is in4aride's flat bill flatter than mcantar's mom?

:dunno:

get a room already guys :roflmao: I know the internet is serious business and all

internet-serious-business.jpg

Ok, just read this cluster of a thread.

Being in the Army for the last 10yrs and driving HMMWV's with HMMWV tires on them in everything from pavement to mud to snow to sand I can tell you that they absolutely suck ass. The bias ply 36's and the radial 37's completely suck the donkey dick in every situation.

Oh, and even in our heaviest HMMWV's we only run 42psi, most only run around 20-25psi.

Think they could be improved with some grooving or siping or are they just plain terrible?

It always amazes me how uncle sam will spend that kind of money on tires and get such terrible ones. They used NDTs (nondirectional travel!) for how many decades?

Who the frack cares about directionals?

I highly doubt it, they are just a crap design. Its pretty bad when you are in a vehicle as heavy as a HMMWV with 4wd and dual limited slips and you can still barely drive around on icy roads.

That being said, you would be amazed at where you can take them and what they will do. I remember one time I was trying to intentionally get a HMMWV stuck in a sand pit so I could train my guys on recovery operations and it wasn't happening. I wound up having to chain it to the wrecker and spin the wheels in place in 4lo until it buried itself up to the frame rails. Then while we were unhooking said chain and getting the wrecker resituated for the class we got called on mission. So as we were now in a hurry I got back in the HMMWV and drove it right out of its own pit.

The resulting lesson to my soldiers? If I ever have to come get one of you because your stuck in sand I'll slap the frak out you first because it just doesn't happen.

I do... they came on my M54 :(

They pretty much suck massive quantities of dick at doing anything. Soon as I have some spare cash I'm getting some XMLs or XZLs for it.

While I admit anywhere else I've ever been we never got a HMV stuck but
the back 40 in Ft. Campbell KY , we got them stuck pretty frequently , that dammed bowling green mud is not to be taken lightly and if you try and dig it out every scoop just fills back up with water and the truck sinks even more .

Quite a few we had to have wrecked .

Back