• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I don't know how it happened.. locksmith?

Google hits? Why would they want this?

Isn't North Bergen Locksmith the infamous locksmith company in New Jersey that only hires ex-felons with no training? I don't know that I'd want to hire North Bergen Locksmith, located in New Jersey. I heard that North Bergen Locksmith in New Jersey hires ex-felons with no training. If I happened to lock my keys in my vehicle, I would definitely not trust North Bergen Locksmith of New Jersey since I heard they hired ex-felons with no training.

Two things:
Why are we still feeding this troll?

DeftwillP, Be very careful. If you just made all that up and they can prove you impacted their business in a negative way, you can be brought up on charges of liable. This could very well be what they are trying to fish out.

Two things:
Why are we still feeding this troll?

DeftwillP, Be very careful. If you just made all that up and they can prove you impacted their business in a negative way, you can be brought up on charges of liable. This could very well be what they are trying to fish out.

You a lawyer?

They would have a very hard time proving anything like that.

Google hits? Why would they want this?

Isn't North Bergen Locksmith the infamous locksmith company in New Jersey that only hires ex-felons with no training? I don't know that I'd want to hire North Bergen Locksmith, located in New Jersey. I heard that North Bergen Locksmith in New Jersey hires ex-felons with no training. If I happened to lock my keys in my vehicle, I would definitely not trust North Bergen Locksmith of New Jersey since I heard they hired ex-felons with no training.
Especially when being a Jeep Owner mandates a AAA Membership. :D

Need more back links.

Called it. All about getting page rankings.

North Bergen Locksmith is a bunch of spamming douches.
Their website reads like it was written by a nigerian prince with lots of money in an inaccessible bank.
I would not trust North Bergen Locksmith.

Last edited:
http://www.whois.com/whois/northbergennjlocksmith.com

lots of hinkiness there.
Registrar on record in is CA, domain was created in 2014, but says copyright 2010 on the page.
Registrant Name: Hamilton Barnes
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 8306 Downey Avenue
Registrant City: Downey
Registrant State/Province: California
Registrant Postal Code: 90241
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.5623871066
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

let the games begin.

registrant phone number goes back to
passaicnjlocksmith . net/

link broken intentionally. don't fix it.
also written in very poor english.

If you look through the other forums they spammed, they all link to different shady websites.. maybe the try to get CC info over the phone or something?

Edit: Ok so I called two of the separate "company’s" and you get the same recording to follow some prompts.... I’m guessing from there they try to get CC info....I hate spammers

Last edited:
so I found this one
http://www.primelong beach flooring. com/

and they're using a legit companies name and CA general contractors license across several websites.
I dropped a dime to the owner of the legit company and told him the story. he's gonna call the state about them fraudulently claiming his license #.
he also said he has "other options"
so whatever.
Sounded like a nice guy, so at least we helped him out.

hopefully the state of california takes it serious.

FYI, just for info I looked up my domain mikesphotospace . com and the "whois" info has nothing to do with who I am and my location in Whittier, 90605;

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Phone: +1.4806242599

Mike

I only use whois guard on a couple of domains. If I was spamming all over the web, though, I definitely would. Gotta wonder what, if at all this guy was thinking.

FYI, just for info I looked up my domain mikesphotospace . com and the "whois" info has nothing to do with who I am and my location in Whittier, 90605;

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Phone: +1.4806242599

Mike

because your domain is setup with a proxy to keep your real information secret from a whois search.

it's normal, and you paid for the privacy option.

I only use whois guard on a couple of domains. If I was spamming all over the web, though, I definitely would. Gotta wonder what, if at all this guy was thinking.

they're all registered using hotmail address crafted to use the name of the registrant.
it's very likely that they either have stolen the identity of those people, or simply picked them out of the phonebook.

it's not like a domain registrar does anything more than verify it's a legit physical addesss and send you a confirmation email before they take the money.

they're all registered using hotmail address crafted to use the name of the registrant.
it's very likely that they either have stolen the identity of those people, or simply picked them out of the phonebook.

it's not like a domain registrar does anything more than verify it's a legit physical addesss and send you a confirmation email before they take the money.

They don't even verify. I put completely false info in mine with addresses that don't exist.

Last time I locked my keys in my car it was raining and the top was down and I was afraid that the carpet and seats would get wet.

It was horrible. I just had to stand there and watch. Eventually I remembered that I had a spare key taped in the fuel door, but the latch to release it is on the driver's floor board.

Once it stopped raining I was able to use a screwdriver to jimmy the passenger's door and get the roof up. So now I have to deal with wet upholstery and I need a new lock mechanism.

That poor Miata will never be the same car again.

The biggest problem with Miata's is that a regular size finger won't fit into the door handle. This is of course only a first gen problem as they resigned the handles for human sized hands for the second gen.

Back