• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I don't know how it happened.. locksmith?

marrythmas

NAXJA Forum User
I was parked on the side of the road, taking a call inside my '05 XJ. Out of nowhere this knucklehead comes and rams into my rear and just drives away. I got severely injured. In the hospital right now. They gave me my belongings, but I can’t find my house keys. Sooo.. to sum up.. I’m in immense physical pain, down by one car and I can’t even get into my house. Really don’t know what to do! first off call a locksmith?

First off, this sounds like a troll but in the off chance you are real...... but I doubt it since this is your very first post...... why are you asking us???????

You don't say where you live. Use your brain. Find out where your vehicle is. Call them and have them look for your keys. If you don't have any luck, either break a window or such, or call a locksmith. If you rent, call the landlord.:doh:

all started in the last 48 hours.

So either setting up the spam, using forums to bump page ranks in search engines, or looking to post a link to malicious things afterwards.

I vote one touch ban/delete.

likely come back tomorrow and writes a glowing review of the locksmith company they're affiliated with.

Carefully planned April Fool's joke.

:jester:

likely just a ****tard with a shitty jaguar. he popped the AE flag a couple days ago.

My friend recently bought an ‘08 SRT. She got a pretty good deal. But that’s not the point. She took it out for a spin and left the keys in the ignition for almost a week. And when she found out that the car wouldn’t start, she called a locksmith (because who wouldn’t call a locksmith in times of key trouble?!). Thankfully the guy was sensible enough to suggest her to call a mechanic, instead. And now she can't find her house keys.. so she might actually need a locksmith. Hilarious!

I was showing off my skills doing drifts and what not in her Polo.. and then smoke started coming out of it.. moments after we got out, it was in flames. Needless to say that she broke up with me. I think I dropped my house keys in her car.. I can’t go back to her asking for my keys.. should I call a locksmith?

I recently got my hands on an '06 SB.. the car seems fine.. but the rear lock does not open without a lot of effort. Should I call a locksmith and get it fixed?

Got one of those rare 2005 XJs eh?
You mean I didn't have to stress about finding mine on a lot in July of '01? It's too soon, but maybe he found a way to sneak a Beijing model in. ICE must be too busy looking for Defenders.

:bs:

He's beginning to slip up.

QUOTE:
"locksmith advise

I recently lost the keys to my F150. My house keys were in there too, so I had to call the locksmith to open my house first. I need a spare key. On one hand the keys with remote function will cost a lot, and on the other, it has its convenience advantages. But, all I need is a spare key. Is it worth calling a locksmith for this?"

thats strange.. don't you have a spare key somewhere? with your neighbour or someone. call a dumbasslocksmith only as a last resort.

dont use this company they are twatwaffels.

Back