• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HP44 full width and TnT truss

Yep Full Traction, there seems to be plenty of room around it
DSC00917.JPG

TnT did mention that they mount the UCA's a little more outboard now then I believe they used to. They also have a new mount instead of the stock style for the uppers, it has a 1/2" sleeve in the middle so I did drill out the Full Traction upper arms to accept a 1/2" bolt. I also had some clearance issues in the back side of those mounts, the Full Traction arms were hitting when the axle was stuffed, so I had to cut off about a 1/4" of the UCA brackets for clearance

Last edited:
Cool, been thinking about switching to the full traction stuff on my rig. I'm running RE drop brackets now and my upper control arm hits the driveshaft when stuffed.

Looks good!

gettem there grest i love them i have had them for just under two yrs and havent had a prob yet.

xjeepers2 said:
gettem there grest i love them i have had them for just under two yrs and havent had a prob yet.

daniel we put that lift on spring break of our senior year so you have had it for a little over a year but it is by far one of if not the best lift of its size i have seen in my opinion.

I was very impressed with the Full Traction parts.

Really big beefy adjustable LCA's, huge heims, beefy frame mount, sturdy adjustable UCA's, dropped and cross braced track bar frame mount, 3/4" heim on the track bar end with step down spacers for a 1/2" bolt. And that track bar is shaped for much more clearance around the center section, compared to my RE one that would clear a HP30 fine, but will hit the HP44 without modifications.

Well this is the jeep with the new axles i now have some crazy flex its close to 40in

DSC01353.jpg

Last edited:
Glad to see it working so well, man mine doesn't flex that much, now I'm bummed!

That Full Traction kit is a huge improvement over my 4.5 RE kit :shocked:

87xjco said:
Glad to see it working so well, man mine doesn't flex that much, now I'm bummed!

That Full Traction kit is a huge improvement over my 4.5 RE kit :shocked:

Wow, same here.

I only have 30" of travel with my RE short arms and drop brackets. I'm not done "tuning" my bumpstops and control arms, but I only expect to get a few more inches of travel. Hoping to get 35" travel for an RTI score of 1000.

40" of travel is 1159 points on the ramp.

Looks great!

well thanks i have to get new rear shocks and that should help with the back flex because i forgot i moved the shock mounts up and well i popped both shocks now and have very little up travel because of the shocks being to long.

Back