• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

how should i handle this?

85xjproject

NAXJA Forum User
hi all,ready to date again,got this girl in my sights.long black hair,sexy f me glasses,and dam she always gives me these smiles that say,come and get me!
been with my ex for 5 years,and about 6 months on my own.i have lost my touch,what should i do to approach her,get with her, without looking like a dick with no class.help me guys!!! i promise to keep you up to date if all goes good

just walk up and introduce yourself. tell her youve seen her around and were wondering if she wanted to go out for some coffee. chicks dig confidence.

:cheers:

GrimmJeeper said:
just walk up and introduce yourself. tell her youve seen her around and were wondering if she wanted to go out for some coffee. chicks dig confidence.

X2!!!

Try something safe first, like the coffee, or lunch. If she turns you down go with the old line "well I guess a BJ would be totally out of the question then?"

:gee:

If you've been out of the game for a while, start playing the minor league. You can try to jump into the majors if you want, but if you take the time to chase a few fattys your batting average will be up, confidence up, skills sharpened, you'll be back in the swing of things. You can be as nice and sincere as you want but the smell of desperation will ruin everything.

Remember you're a hunter, not a gatherer...... go get some prey.

If I talk anymore this thread would need to go into the den.

Last edited:
fiyerbirdie said:
thats what i was thinking haha.. i could mention how i met my wife but that would go into the den as well.

:D

Do you happen to know anything about her? Such as interests, anything you may have in common, DOES SHE DRINK (VERY IMPORTANT!!!!) ?

IF YOU KNOW SHE IS A DRINKER :cheers: , ask her out for a drink. It will loosen you up as well as her, and quite frankly, your more apt to get ya some! Being a bartender for many years was , well, interesting to say the least. I've learned alot about women over the years, although they do change shit up quite frequently. :looney:

well guys i did it. approached her talked to her,and i now know the following: she does not drink coffee,does not eat untill 11 am,is french,some other things that i do not remember cause i was checking out her hot bod,caught a nice glimpse of her black panties while she was picking up my pen(hehe).so she didnot blow me off,she seems really interested in me.so,now my bruthas,what should i do next?help me,and some pics might mysteriously appear of her on my next post!! thanks!!

fiyerbirdie said:
If you've been out of the game for a while, start playing the minor league. You can try to jump into the majors if you want, but if you take the time to chase a few fattys your batting average will be up, confidence up, skills sharpened, you'll be back in the swing of things. You can be as nice and sincere as you want but the smell of desperation will ruin everything.

Remember you're a hunter, not a gatherer...... go get some prey.

sweet man thanks for the advice!

Steve_Moore said:
Do you happen to know anything about her? Such as interests, anything you may have in common, DOES SHE DRINK (VERY IMPORTANT!!!!) ?

IF YOU KNOW SHE IS A DRINKER :cheers: , ask her out for a drink. It will loosen you up as well as her, and quite frankly, your more apt to get ya some! Being a bartender for many years was , well, interesting to say the least. I've learned alot about women over the years, although they do change shit up quite frequently. :looney:
oh sweet!!!! thanks will do

85xjproject said:
well guys i did it. approached her talked to her,and i now know the following: she does not drink coffee,does not eat untill 11 am,is french,some other things that i do not remember cause i was checking out her hot bod,caught a nice glimpse of her black panties while she was picking up my pen(hehe).so she didnot blow me off,she seems really interested in me.so,now my bruthas,what should i do next?help me,and some pics might mysteriously appear of her on my next post!! thanks!!
lunch at an italian place. everyone loves italian food. just talk to her and get to know her.

find out if she drinks alchohol. then get her drunk and post the pics in the den.

:D

85xjproject said:

I consider this a "bad" attitude. You should have said "she didn't blow me off, yet"

Just tell her you feel all squishy inside and you must get to know her or you feel stalking will be your only answer! Wait, that's me. Okay scratch that, think normal...

Just tell her how you feel. You're interested in getting to know her better, and you need a little help from her. As in what would SHE like to do.

Anyone ever see Buffalo Soldiers, with Joaquin Phoenix and Anna Paquin?

Remember how he impressed her? While she was at the pool, he popped the hood to her car and took off the negative battery cable. He then stratigically placed himself in the area when she came out to get in her car. Car didnt start. He just "happened" to show up and say "hey, having car trouble?" - she popped the hood, he magically fixed it and looked like the Hero of the Day.

You cant go wrong with an idea like that....lol....

Back