• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

how much would you charge?

Eagle said:
In most states, 16 is not old enough to sign away any rights or protections. This is why NAXJA membership is limited to people over 18. If he's a minor, get BOTH of his parents to sign a waiver. If they aren't willing to absolve you of responsibility for helping Junior do something that Daddy should be helping him with, that's a red flag and you don't want any part of it.
very good point. the parents will probably be hesitant to sign that though, i know mine would. without though i wouldnt touch it.

Talk to the parents and kid at the same time. Do it in their driveway with his tools under your guidance. Make him do all the work. Make sure he's aware of vibe issues, etc.

karstic said:
Talk to the parents and kid at the same time. Do it in their driveway with his tools under your guidance. Make him do all the work. Make sure he's aware of vibe issues, etc.

still a liability issue.

Back