• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

how much lift will it take to clear?

Dirt said:
You need somebody to hold your hand. fawkin' gay

lastara <-----That's you. In all your dumbasedness!

Dirt said:
Well if dumbassedness was a word that's how it would be spelled. Since I just made up the word I'll spell it however I want.

You are still wreaking in douchebagedness.

You are teh suck!

Dirt, you are one funny mofo.
lmao.gif

4.0" and up with fender trimming would be adequate.

Dirt said:
Well if dumbassedness was a word that's how it would be spelled. Since I just made up the word I'll spell it however I want.

You are still wreaking in douchebagedness.

You are teh suck!

You spelled it two different ways.

Asking a question on a public forum makes me wreak of douchebags?

Yes or no, you can still suck on my balls El Capitan Dirt. :)

4.5" with zero trimming works on the street. Trim your front flares and it will work off road. Im running about 6" of lift on 35's with no flares and lots of trimming and it doesnt rub until full lock under hard compression. Go with 4-4.5" and trim. Any higher and youre wasting money and will still rub in the same spots. its not the height, its the short (front to back) width of the XJ fenders that catch the tires at the bottom of the flares. Search. This has been covered like 10 bazilllion times.

HotChiliRam said:
Here's what happen with 6" lift and 33's and NO trimmed fenders.

OUCH!!!

See! Look at this wonderful discussion that would have never happened if everyone posted smilies like...
google.gif

or
sucks.gif

or
iamwithstupid.gif

and especially
gotsearch.gif

The search whores need to stay our of my thread and go search for a penis to suck. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread. Im starting the lift and plasma cutting tommorow. :)

-Wade

Oh yeah, if you are one of these "search whores" then heres a smilie for you...
blowme.gif

How grateful of you.

wadewells said:
See! Look at this wonderful discussion that would have never happened if everyone posted smilies like...
google.gif

or
sucks.gif

or
iamwithstupid.gif

and especially
gotsearch.gif

The search whores need to stay our of my thread and go search for a penis to suck. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread. Im starting the lift and plasma cutting tommorow. :)

-Wade

blowme.gif

WOW..........Glad I am a paying member so this site can stay up to help out dooshbags such as yourself.

wadewells said:
google.gif

or
sucks.gif

or
iamwithstupid.gif

and especially
gotsearch.gif

-Wade

blowme.gif

WTF????

HotChiliRam said:

???

I guess I just dont understand. A fellow XJ owner comes to a site to discuss questions pertinent to XJ issues and he gets bashed, told to search, he's a "dooshebag", amongst other things....

It just irritates me when Im about to give the association money for being here and then people are assholes.

I dont get it.

I dont get bringing up a 4 day old thread just to complain about it. Get over it and move on;)

creeperjeep said:
I always thought dooshe was spelled douche?

If you look at my previous post in this thread you will see i spelled in correctly. Im sorry for carrying a different thread and merging it to this one. In a different thread I posted in, someone referred to my "doosheness" or something along those lines.

I always thoght I was an alright guy. ;)

Anyways, Im over it. Im a big boy, a moderator on a much larger site than this, but after my experience here I can't justify spending 30 bucks a year to be treated like im the asshole.

If you offered an answer I thank you. If you told me to search or you crashed my thread,
youre%20gay.jpg

I havee rustys 4.5 lift spring and leafs and shocks. The rear fenders you can take off the fender flares clear the sidesup to the top three bolts are left and bolt the stock fender flare on and pop rivet the last bolt holes on each side. The front will have to be cut more. Use the stock fender flares as a guidlineas where to cut the fender. When done find a place to flex your jeep and do high speed manuevers on the freeway to see if they clear. To replace the front fender flare is up to you remeber Rustys has fender flares that looks good.

Back