• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How long have you been around???

I don't know. I was #702.

Pushing 7 years, now, officially, but I lurked for a bit before. I think my first "event" was the M&G in Birghton.

I've only been an actual member for not quite a year, been around xj's since... 95 I guess? I lived in Durango at the time and drove down to Farmington after work 3-4 days a week, my coworkers thought I was nuts.

Now I don't wheel, but could if I had to. :D

been a user since december and joined earlier this month... id like to think i learned a lot here but know there is a lot to go. pisses off my dad when i talk about xj's and 4wd and naxja

pisses off my dad when i talk about xj's and 4wd and naxja
Now that's funny! My kid starts telling me the features in the game he's currently playing, I get dizzy trying to follow.

Holy crap!!! We've been flogging the same heap for four years now. :eyes:

Last edited:
haha yeah but he wants me to just be into racecars i guess so he says we cant afford both... so i pay for the jeep:laugh3:

The XJ-List - I believe it's still going on over at yahoo groups. Long, long ago, in the before time ('99), I hitched a ride with JJacobs on Spring Creek, and watched "Bug" totally go for it in the rock garden.

That ride-along gave me confidence to take my new to me '96 (with 2" Rusty's BB) on Kelly Flats later that summer, where Jacobs told me it'd be fine to bounce my rear diff off of a rock ledge to get up and over. And he was right.

"Before any of ya.Except for Jacobs, maybe. He definitely wheeled at the first pre-Naxja trip. I made the second, the first for Naxja. "

It's been more than 10 yrs !!!
I remember lift parties at the tire shop in old town Ft Collins, just as or even before the [email protected] group started.

Back