• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How about them Broncos!!!!

Fred

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
This is the Colorado Chapter, correct? Where's the Bronco love? This is the first time I've enjoyed watching them in a long time. They seem to be playing as a team, which they haven't in years. I even kind of like the Jets and Buddy Ryan's son, but that was a great win.

I prefer Eagles minor league hockey action. Im not huge on sports anyways and I have no interest in supporting or following the "professional" leagues anymore. Just a bunch of greedy and lazy bastards. I even ditched the NHL after their strikes. I'll stick with college and minor leagues.

Yep, enjoyed the game as well.

I'd like to see Elway provide some one on one coaching regarding where, when, and how to release the ball when attempting a pass though. Tebow can't throw worth a damn.

Seriously? Yeah, I think everyone knows by now that Tebow doesnt have a textbook throwing motion. HE IS WINNING GAMES! STOP HATING ON THE MAN!

Ha wow...

Tebow won some games...

WOOPTEE FRICKEN DOO! Dude still can barely hit the broadside of a barn.

I'm a Steelers fan :D, but I am a Broncos supporter so I can give more of an outside view.

I'm sorry but Broncos fans are some of the WORST in the league when it comes to being hypocrites. SO many bashed on Orton and were crying afoul that Tebow wasn't put it. Many of those SAME people cried afoul when Tebow wasn't throwing worth a DAMN.

I like seeing the Broncos win, but lets get real...it AIN'T due to mainly Tebow.

Seriously? Yeah, I think everyone knows by now that Tebow doesnt have a textbook throwing motion. HE IS WINNING GAMES! STOP HATING ON THE MAN!

If by "textbook throwing motion" you mean the ability to play catch with a wookie, yeah, he's not text book. Seriously, its not hating to point out that the kid can't even throw a tantrum.

I like Tim, as a man, not because of his faith or any crap like that, but because he is a pro football player that actually handles himself like a professional, respects folks, doesn't beat his girlfriend, etc. I'm not one to encourage my kids to look up to athletes as roll models, but they could do worse than this guy. Now whether I like him as a football player remains up in the air. The broncs offense simply sucked last night with the exception of the 1st series and the last series -- the 1st was extremely good play calling by McCoy, in that they were spreading the ball all over the place from multiple formations, and EXECUTING, which made it very hard to defend -- they ate 6+ minutes of clock, even though they didn't score.

Now that last series made me reminiscent of TD back in the late 90's -- everyone knew that in the 4th quarter the broncs were going to feed you a steady diet of TD off left tackle. It didn't matter, he averaged 4.5 yards a carry off left tackle anyways -- the opposing team couldn't stop it, even though they knew exactly what was coming. Tim reminded me of that in the 4th quarter yesterday, because everyone in at Mile High knew it was going to be draw after draw, but they simply couldn't stop him. He can't throw (if he could, he would be legend already), but he does appear to have that winning "something" - entertaining.

My opinion, however, is not so much that Tim's feet are saving the broncs -- I think a pretty damn good defense (Von Miller is the real deal), and more the fact that Tim takes care of the football -- they eat clock and don't turn the ball over -- Orton was throwing it up for grabs right and left and that loses football games. Tim has something like 8 running TDs, 7 passing, and ONE interception (on a tipped ball no less). THAT is why the broncos are turning it around, I think. That, and the defense is surrendering 10-17 points per game this year, as opposed to 29 last season.

Now -- can they survive the next 5 game stretch? AT SD, AT Vikings, Chicago and the emo-boy-franchise-QB at home:jester:, New England at home, and AT Buffalo... that's a pretty tough stretch. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll truly be a believer until well, they've damn near completed the season -- to many odd things about this team.

That said -- GO BRONCS!:sunshine:

Last edited:
I'm not a Donkeys fan or a Tebow fan (though I have nothing against him personally) and I'm getting sick and tired of even hearing his name.The in-game commentators all sound like they're in line to suck his dick.

Here's my $ .02 on the whole Tebow craze:

The NFL and the sports media (and apparently the whole state of Florida) need a new "Golden Boy" since Peyton Manning isn't playing and might not play again.They need someone good, clean and wholesome and Tebow fits the bill.Its probably driving them all nuts that he's not performing at the phenom-like level that they were expecting/hoping but they're soooo desperate to have their new NFL poster child that they keep talking him up anyways.

"Tim Tebow makes JaMarcus Russell look like Warren Moon"- Shannon Sharpe, 2 weekends ago during a pre-game show. :yelclap::roflmao:

Go Titans.

Last edited:
I'm not a donkeys fan either. However, he does seem to motivate the rest of the team to play better. Oh yeah GO PACK!!!

I'm not a Donkeys fan or a Tebow fan (though I have nothing against him personally) and I'm getting sick and tired of even hearing his name.The in-game commentators all sound like they're in line to suck his dick.

Here's my $ .02 on the whole Tebow craze:

The NFL and the sports media (and apparently the whole state of Florida) need a new "Golden Boy" since Peyton Manning isn't playing and might not play again.They need someone good, clean and wholesome and Tebow fits the bill.Its probably driving them all nuts that he's not performing at the phenom-like level that they were expecting/hoping but they're soooo desperate to have their new NFL poster child that they keep talking him up anyways.

"Tim Tebow makes JaMarcus Russell look like Warren Moon"- Shannon Sharpe, 2 weekends ago during a pre-game show. :yelclap::roflmao:

Go Titans.

Haha Tebows rushing average is more than double what Johnsons is!:doh:

This is true, Johnson is playing like dog crap, but the Titans already beat the Donkeys this season so I'm happy. :spin1:

So did the Pack. Made them into orange slush 49 to 23

Just to stoke the fires, that was pre-Tebow, was it not? :) The Pack is hot. I can root for them, my parents retired to Wausau long ago.

This is true, Johnson is playing like dog crap, but the Titans already beat the Donkeys this season so I'm happy. :spin1:
achmed11.jpg

So did the Pack. Made them into orange slush 49 to 23
achmed11.jpg

Only thing better than web wheeling, is web BS'ing about football teams. :looney:

Yeah...SERIOUSLY.

Where's this hatred you speak of? Please quote the part of my post that spews hatred?

:rolleyes:

Ok, yeah, I was super caffeinated this morning when i wrote that. Im a big Tebow fan since we were recruiting him at Florida. Im just glad he is winning despite all the doubters.

Back